qo'shimcha, qo'shimcha qilingan, qo'shimcha ravishda berilgan yoki olinganqo'shmoq, qo'shib olmoq, orttirmoq, birlashtirmoq
Noun(1) a condition (mostly in boys
Verb(1) make an addition (to(2) state or say further(3) bestow a quality on(4) make an addition by combining numbers(5) determine the sum of(6) constitute an addition
(1) They claimed the provisions add unnecessary costs and increase the bureaucratic burden on all farmers.(2) these isolated incidents don't add up to a true picture of the situation(3) These include counting beanbags to learn how to add whole numbers, and folding paper strips to learn to deal with fractions.(4) City are desperate to add quality to a team which is not scoring enough.(5) Stir dry ingredients together, then add slowly to butter/sugar mixture.(6) the suite will add a touch of class to your bedroom(7) In order to add these fractions, we need to find the common denominator.(8) we would like to add our congratulations(9) A spokeswoman for Rotherham Council last night said it had nothing further to add at this stage.(10) some box offices now add on a handling charge(11) Taste the dressing, being prepared to add more of any of the wet ingredients until it tastes balanced.(12) add the two numbers together(13) Now carefully remove the fish to a plate using a fish slice, increase the heat and add the crÔö£┬┐me fraÔö£┬½che.(14) I'd like to just add a few comments(15) children learned to add and subtract quickly and accurately(16) We are committed to increase our membership and add new revenue sources to support the work of the organization.
(1) add up :: kiritish
(2) add to :: qo'shish
(3) to add :: qo'shmoq
(4) add file :: faylni qo'shish
(5) add oil :: yog 'qo'shishingiz
(6) add up to :: gacha qo'shish
(7) add more :: kiritish ko'proq
(8) add-on :: qo'shimcha
1. attach ::
2. total ::
3. amount to ::
4. increase ::
5. go on to say ::
6. bring ::
7. add together ::
8. append ::
1. abate ::
2. bate ::
3. deduct ::
4. remove ::
5. subtract ::
add, addable, added, adding, adds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then the young wolf can ADD his own aunt
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You know, I'd love to hear more
about how you intend to ADD neutrinos.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
"No eating in the time machine."
I propose that we ADD:
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Despite my aggressive
letter-writing campaign, I might ADD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Now, ADD 140 for me, 120 for you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: add
Meaning and definitions of add, translation in Uzbek language for add with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of add in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "add"
What add means in Uzbek, add meaning
in Uzbek, add definition, examples and pronunciation
of add in Uzbek language.