boshqaruvchi, boshqaruvchi ayol, boshqaruvchi kishi, ma'mur
Noun(1) someone who administers a business(2) the party appointed by a probate court to distribute the estate of someone who dies without a will or without naming an executor(3) someone who manages a government agency or department
(1) Yesterday she spoke with Health Minister Damian Greaves who directed her to the hospital administrator .(2) Our nurse had phoned the director of the maternity unit and the hospital administrator on call.(3) He didn't make stewardship the responsibility of the church administrator or some committee; he just did it.(4) I know there must be some reason why the policemen nearby, the market administrator or whomever responsible for this street never stop them.(5) By day she juggles motherhood with her job as an administrator at Chippenham Hospital.(6) I lived in the hospital accommodation while I was there, and every morning I would go down to breakfast and the hospital administrator would be there.(7) Nobody has any statutory power to appoint an executor or administrator of a will, except a testator, sir.(8) A female administrator at Queen Mary Hospital was excused by the defense because she was acquainted with some of the witnesses.(9) However, the administrator responsible for filing the incident sheets was on extended sick leave.(10) His wife Tracey, 42, a hospital administrator , speaks to him most mornings by telephone.(11) If there's no will in place then there's a process for appointing an administrator, and the administrator takes over.(12) An administrator - a licensed insolvency practitioner - is appointed to run the club.(13) Last year his widow sought a High Court order making her administrator of his estate to allow her to collect any cash.(14) In contrast, the previous provincial superior of Community B had been a hospital administrator .(15) She noted that institution administrators are responsible for ensuring evacuation and other safety measures.(16) But hospital administrators told them yesterday that the breaches had been a mistake.
(1) system administrator :: tizim administratori
(2) network administrator :: tarmoq ma'muri
(3) database administrator :: ma'lumotlar bazasi ma'muri
(4) business administrator :: Biznes administrator
(5) chief administrator :: bosh administrator
1. manager ::
2. decision maker ::
3. executive ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: administrator
Meaning and definitions of administrator, translation in Uzbek language for administrator with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of administrator in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "administrator"
What administrator means in Uzbek, administrator meaning in Uzbek, administrator definition, examples and pronunciation of administrator in Uzbek language.