yosh, asrqarimoq, eskirmoq
- yoshyosh kamsitishageistabadiyyosh
Noun(1) how long something has existed(2) an era of history having some distinctive feature(3) a time of life (usually defined in years(4) a prolonged period of time(5) a late time of life
Verb(1) begin to seem older; get older(2) grow old or older(3) make older
(1) So what we see is not a story of the past, but today's stories set against the previous age or period.(2) his wife is the same age as Carla(3) children of primary school age(4) Well, seminar after seminar makes the point that bad news doesn't get better with age .(5) Her classes are suitable for people of any age and ability.(6) This is the age where the television performs the role of a baby-sitter, than a means of entertainment.(7) Only McKinlay survived, living to the age of 95 when he died in Glasgow in 1983.(8) He would have been remarkable in any age, in the age in which he lived, he is utterly amazing.(9) the Viking age(10) Astrella Celeste has been performing on stage with her father from a young age and in her own right.(11) At seventeen years of age and a senior at High School in Boston he was outstanding.(12) At one stage he decided to show his friends of his own age that he could fire an arrow.(13) the age of majority(14) Cathal is getting crankier with age(15) we didn't have a clue how to age these animals(16) Cheeses age at different rates and must be held at constant temperatures to achieve their optimum flavour.
(1) old age :: keksalik
(2) middle age :: o'rta yosh
(3) ice age :: muzlik davri
(4) same age :: Shu yoshi
(5) age gap :: yoshi farq
(6) age group :: Yosh guruhi
(7) at the age of :: yoshida
(8) age range :: yosh oralig'i
(9) of age :: yosh
(10) average age :: o'rtacha yoshi
1. number of years ::
3. era ::
4. a long time ::
5. eld ::
7. mature ::
9. senesce ::
age, ageism, ageist, ageists, ageless, ages, aging, agings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
was elected at the AGE of 10?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
But the boy's at that AGE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
- Oh, well, at that AGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
- Not for long.
- I call dibs on the Golden Age Flash.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
This article says the peak AGE for making
a Nobel Prize-winning discovery is 40.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Uzbek Dictionary: age
Meaning and definitions of age, translation in Uzbek language for age with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of age in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "age"
What age means in Uzbek, age meaning
in Uzbek, age definition, examples and pronunciation
of age in Uzbek language.