Noun(1) a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten(2) the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
Verb(1) lower in value by increasing the base-metal content(2) make an alloy of
(1) The precious metals could be extracted by stirring the molten alloy with molten lead: gold and silver dissolved in the lead while copper did not.(2) The hydride is a complex alloy of rare-earth elements and other metals that may be decomposed and reformed reversibly.(3) This new material, an alloy of titanium and nickel, has an ability to return to its original shape after bending.(4) an alloy of nickel, bronze, and zinc(5) The luxury package also includes metallic paint, alloy wheels, a simple-to-operate cruise control, a trip computer and some very useful electric seats with memory.(6) The quality of the boxes themselves also suffered as material became scarce - a consignment of brass was lost with the Lusitania, and as brass was needed for the direct war effort, later boxes were of inferior alloy .(7) flat pieces of alloy(8) Boldly, I walked up to the mixed alloy gate; its rough battered surface longed for happier days.(9) alloy wheels(10) The tests involved mixing the constituent elements of the alloy , heating and melting the mixture, and allowing it to cool and solidify.(11) There is an unusual combination spacer and recoil buffer made of an alloy of brass, titanium and magnesium.(12) The aluminum alloy combines the properties of machinability, corrosion resistance, strength and brazeability.(13) A zirconium-based alloy exhibits 2.5 times the strength of some titanium alloys .(14) Lead alloyed with tin, bismuth, cadmium, indium, or other elements, either alone or in combination, forms alloys with particularly low melting points.(15) Coins are made using various alloys of metals like nickel, copper and zinc.(16) To be effective in modification, antimony must be alloyed to approximately 0.06%.
(1) alloy steel :: qotishma po'lat
(2) alloy wheel :: qotishma g'ildirak
(3) aluminum alloy :: alyuminiy qotishma
(4) low alloy steel :: past qotishma po'lat
(5) light alloy :: yengil eruvchan
(6) titanium alloy :: titan qotishma
(7) iron alloy :: temir qotishma
(8) carbide alloy :: karbid qotishma
(9) magnesium alloy :: magniy qotishma
1. mixture ::
2. mix ::
3. amalgam ::
4. fusion ::
5. meld ::
6. blend ::
7. compound ::
8. combination ::
9. composite ::
10. union ::
11. admixture ::
12. debase ::
alloy, alloyed, alloying, alloys
English to Uzbek Dictionary: alloy
Meaning and definitions of alloy, translation in Uzbek language for alloy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alloy in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "alloy"
What alloy means in Uzbek, alloy meaning in Uzbek, alloy definition, examples and pronunciation of alloy in Uzbek language.