(1) also, a car is very expensive to run(2) He also had a drumstick stuck into the laces of his shoe so he could hit the cymbal on the floor.(3) There was also about a foot of snow outside, and the air was white as it went on falling.(4) It has to be said that he was also the king of the double portion in the dinner hall.(5) my cousin, also SeÔö£├¡n, is younger(6) a brilliant linguist, he was also interested in botany(7) The second group was also exposed to the noise but not given the option to turn it off.(8) She also asks them how they want to feel so she can decide which type of massage to offer.(9) We also managed to get a big chunk of Christmas shopping out of the way at the weekend.(10) He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.(11) We also got a batch of smiley badges made up, and gave them to everyone at the door on the way in.(12) he also plays football(13) they have tea and also cakes(14) Neighbours told us that an excursion to the town by boat also makes for a good day out.(15) they're not only our neighbours but also our friends(16) also, it's just too expensive
(1) but also :: Biroq shu bilan birga
(2) and also :: va shuningdek
(3) see also :: Shuningdek qarang
(4) also known as :: shuningdek, nomi bilan tanilgan
(5) they also :: Bundan tashqari, ular
(6) he also :: Bundan tashqari, u
(7) also called :: deb ham ataladi
(8) also-ran :: Shuningdek,-ran
1. too ::
2. as well ::
3. besides ::
4. in addition ::
5. additionally ::
6. furthermore ::
7. further ::
8. moreover ::
9. into the bargain ::
11. what's more ::
nima ko'proq bo'ldi
12. to boot ::
13. equally ::
14. and all ::
15. likewise ::
16. withal ::
1. differently ::
2. otherwise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I ALSO love you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
It's ALSO a live mine so there'll be
dynamite explosions going off in the distance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Whom most people call Leo,
but he ALSO answers to Lee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
I ALSO know your voice
gets higher when you're lying.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
I was ALSO right about her hair.
It did everything but quack.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: also
Meaning and definitions of also, translation in Uzbek language for also with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of also in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "also"
What also means in Uzbek, also meaning
in Uzbek, also definition, examples and pronunciation
of also in Uzbek language.