Noun(1) someone who is skilled at analyzing data(2) an expert who studies financial data (on credit or securities or sales or financial patterns etc.(3) a licensed practitioner of psychoanalysis
(1) Hong Kong Disneyland is also recruiting for a business systems analyst, a tax analyst and a duty engineer for the Disneyland hotel.(2) Not only does one have to be concerned about individual analytic tools, but one also has to factor in the psychology of the individual analyst .(3) A Radicati analyst posted responses to the criticisms under a pseudonym.(4) The tool the analyst needs is her psychoanalytically trained selfhood to access the selfhood of the other.(5) Since the analysand comes to the analyst because of pain, the role of the psychoanalyst in my book is naturally the relief of that pain.(6) They then feel that when they interpret out of a greater receptivity to this, there is more conviction for the analyst and for the analysand.(7) John L. Keane is an environmental analyst for a large public power and water system in the Phoenix area.(8) The analysts and critics have all been outputting their views as to the reason why the West Indies came out of the game with such distinction.(9) The implicit view in recent comments by analysts is that industry will remain under severe pressure as global competition hots up.(10) You are amongst the most experienced and talented political observers and analysts as well as governor.(11) Proposals have been unveiled which are designed to improve the standard and conduct of analysts .(12) The first time many Pembrokeshire farmers knew a pipeline might be crossing their land was when surveyors and analysts turned up unannounced.(13) There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts , TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.(14) There have been many answers given by various analysts and writers.(15) It's brief statement Tuesday was closely scrutinized by analysts , who said they were surprised by its mild tone.(16) Brooking, 55, already an MBE, is one of the most respected analysts and commentators on the game.
(1) financial analyst :: moliyaviy tahlilchi
(2) business analyst :: Biznes tahlilchi
(3) systems analyst :: tizimlari tahlilchi
(4) system analyst :: tizimi tahlilchi
(5) credit analyst :: kredit tahlilchi
(6) investment analyst :: investitsiya tahlilchi
(7) market analyst :: bozor tahlilchi
(8) political analyst :: siyosiy tahlilchi
(9) economic analyst :: iqtisodiy tahlilchi
5. therapist ::
6. shrink ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: analyst
Meaning and definitions of analyst, translation in Uzbek language for analyst with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of analyst in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "analyst"
What analyst means in Uzbek, analyst meaning in Uzbek, analyst definition, examples and pronunciation of analyst in Uzbek language.