Adjective(1) feeling or showing anger(2) (of the elements(3) severely inflamed and painful
(1) I just feel so angry that I have not been able to have my babies in Halifax.(2) she gets angry(3) While car criminals infuriate Fry he is as angry with receivers of stolen goods.(4) There was an angry purple bruise around her arm, slightly in the shape of fingers.(5) they're angry with me(6) The abrasions around his neck were an angry red, a sharp contrast to his pale skin.(7) The patients are very, very angry that nobody is taking any notice of them.(8) Labor Senator Kate Lundy is angry that not all thefts have been reported to the police.(9) The children were angry with their parents for not being able to give them what others could.(10) the angry sea(11) He had too much to lose and so little to gain, and he besides, he was too angry with her.(12) When I think back about the things that truly made me angry there were few.(13) Union bosses are angry that support staff are having to reapply for their jobs at a troubled Bolton school.(14) I heard his angry reply(15) The woman then came to our flat very upset and angry that we'd made things worse.(16) A boy who was being bullied was so angry that he wrote a hit list, then crumpled it up and threw it away.
(1) get angry :: g'azablangan olish
(2) to get angry :: g'azablangan olish
(3) very angry :: juda g'azablanib
(4) be angry :: g'azablanib
(5) to be angry :: g'azablangan bo'lish
(6) angry with :: g'azablanib
(7) angry about :: g'azablangan haqida
(8) getting angry :: achchig'i
(9) angry at :: da g'azablangan
(10) make angry :: g'azablangan qilish
1. irate ::
2. heated ::
3. wild ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm ANGRY at Leonard and Amy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
He's just ANGRY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
very ANGRY or extremely ANGRY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Why should he be ANGRY with us?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
and the idea that we may not win
one, and that makes me ANGRY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Uzbek Dictionary: angry
Meaning and definitions of angry, translation in Uzbek language for angry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angry in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "angry"
What angry means in Uzbek, angry meaning in Uzbek, angry definition, examples and pronunciation of angry in Uzbek language.