- to'piq suyagito'piqlari
Noun(1) a gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus
(1) Wrist, arm or ankle fractures account for 50 percent of injuries.(2) Fortunately, the disease only affects my left side - hip, knee and ankle .(3) She didn't even bother looking at him. Her ankle still throbbed from her previous fall and her favourite dress was now in tatters.(4) The knee, ankle , spine, leg, and groin were the most common injury locations.(5) The pump fills the sleeves with air and gently squeezes the leg, squeezing from ankle to calf to thigh.(6) ankle socks(7) She winced as the cuts, bruises and sprained ankle she had got as a parting gift from her former employer complained loudly.(8) we can ankle off to a new locale(9) He has his diamonds and ankle weights on and he's going for a jog.(10) How accurate are the Ottawa rules for ankle and foot injuries?(11) They all want to be the first to have a full body suit: that is, to be covered from neck to ankle in tattoos.(12) Your front thigh should be parallel to the floor and your calf straight above your ankle ; your back leg should be almost to the floor.(13) Gil had a sprained ankle , and Wooten underwent surgery on his right thumb in March.(14) an ankle injury(15) The company doctor tells him that he'll be laid up for months with a severe ankle and foot injury.(16) Brady suffered a traumatic brain injury and injuries to her left shoulder, left arm, back, neck, knee, ankle , pelvis and ribs.
(1) ankle socks :: Bilagi zo'r paypoq
(2) ankle boot :: Bilagi zo'r yuklash
(3) ankle joint :: Bilagi zo'r qo'shma
(4) ankle boots :: Bilagi zo'r etigi
(5) twist ankle :: Twist Bilagi zo'r
(6) ankle support :: bilagini quvvatlash
(7) sprain ankle :: burkulması Bilagi zo'r
1. mortise joint ::
2. ankle joint ::
Bilagi zo'r qo'shma
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
right above your ANKLE
that can induce contractions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
For your information, I twisted my ANKLE
chasing the ice cream truck.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
nothing too bad.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
I can't get out of bed. I hurt my ANKLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: ankle
Meaning and definitions of ankle, translation in Uzbek language for ankle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ankle in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "ankle"
What ankle means in Uzbek, ankle meaning
in Uzbek, ankle definition, examples and pronunciation
of ankle in Uzbek language.