Noun(1) (psychiatry(2) a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined
(1) However, the fact that she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks is less certain of being admitted.(2) he felt a surge of anxiety(3) People may show symptoms of depression and anxiety , panic attacks, or agoraphobia.(4) The only cementing force was greed and the anxiety to cling on to power.(5) As you learn to modify your compulsive behaviour, your anxiety levels should lessen.(6) A soldier describes his anxiety to go home after the civil war ended.(7) They do not seem to know that depression and anxiety can cause eating disorders.(8) the housekeeper's eager anxiety to please(9) she suffered from anxiety attacks(10) Achievements since are the result of an anxiety to play it safe.(11) Madame des Ursins confesses in her voluminous correspondence that she made herself a burden to the king in her anxiety to exclude him from all other influence.(12) Two points need to be made with respect to the diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder.(13) In her eagerness to serve her husband, and in perfect innocence of the legal aspect of her act, she does not give the matter much thought, except for her anxiety to shield him from any emergency that may call upon him to perform the miracle in her behalf.(14) Companies who exacerbate their employees' anxieties could still be paying for this failure long into the new year.(15) The worries and anxieties of his years at VÔö£┬«theuil seemed a distant memory.(16) The man seemed to have grasped the essence of standing aloof from worldly anxieties and vexations.
(1) anxiety disorder :: tashvish buzilishi
(2) separation anxiety :: ajratish bezovtalik
(3) performance anxiety :: Ishlash bezovtalik
(4) acute anxiety :: o'tkir bezovtalik
1. worry ::
1. unconcern ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
all kinds of ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
...with a girl who suffers from social
ANXIETY, she can't be around other people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
I have performance ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
That's interesting. I just attended
a lecture on pediatric ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Why did he have an ANXIETY attack?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: anxiety
Meaning and definitions of anxiety, translation in Uzbek language for anxiety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of anxiety in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "anxiety"
What anxiety means in Uzbek, anxiety meaning
in Uzbek, anxiety definition, examples and pronunciation
of anxiety in Uzbek language.