har qandaybiroz, ozgina
- har qandayanentansqanday qilib bo'lsa ham
Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: har qanday vaqt
(2) in any case :: har qanday holatda ham
(3) any more :: ko'proq
(4) at any time :: istalgan payt
(5) if any :: har qanday bo'lsa,
(6) any longer :: endi
(7) any news :: nima yangiliklar
(8) at any rate :: har qanday kursi
(9) any other :: boshqa har qanday
(10) any way :: nima bo'lganda ham
1. at all ::
2. a single one ::
3. anyone ::
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
6. whichever ::
7. whatsoever ::
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Any man who must say,
"I am the King," is no true king.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
We'd be most grateful for ANY support
you could provide the queen.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
and was wondering if you had ANY chores
I could do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
My mother wasn't a great beauty
or ANY other kind of beauty.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
At ANY rate, I need some assurances
that we're gonna go about this...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Uzbek language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of any in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "any"
What any means in Uzbek, any meaning
in Uzbek, any definition, examples and pronunciation
of any in Uzbek language.