- kechirim so'ramoquzr so'radiuzr so'radiuzr so'rash
Verb(1) acknowledge faults or shortcomings or failing(2) defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
(1) we apologize to him for our error(2) We will apologize to those customers affected and regret this mistake.(3) I informed him that I had come back to apologize for the wrong I had done, if he would permit me to do so.(4) I must apologize for disturbing you like this(5) He had taken a huge leap, seeking her out to apologize to her and admit that he had been wrong.(6) We deeply regret our misguided support and apologize for our previous email.(7) We deeply regret that this ad ran and we apologize if some individuals have been offended by its content.(8) His staff are striving to find a form of words to allow him to express his regret without officially apologising for the debacle.(9) At this point the first woman went beetroot red and began apologizing and stuttering something about not meaning any offence.(10) The family regrets and apologizes for the omission in the previous obituary.(11) The webmaster was apologising to his readers for having printed wrong information.(12) This from a man who can't apologise for the big stuff he has got horribly wrong.(13) He apologised to the victims who were injured, and regretted the consequences of his actions.(14) It says even more when he apologizes to people whom he hasn't wronged, and doesn't apologize to those whom he has.(15) If I scold her for something, most of the time she genuinely apologizes .(16) No one is charged, no one is apologizing and no one is certain what happens next.
(1) apologize to :: uchun uzr
2. express regret ::
3. be apologetic ::
4. make an apology ::
5. ask forgiveness ::
6. ask for pardon ::
7. eat one's words ::
kishining so'zlarini eb
8. eat humble pie ::
kamtarin pirojnoe eb
apologize, apologized, apologizes, apologizing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And Marie won't admit it.
She won't APOLOGIZE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
- No, no. No need to APOLOGIZE.
- Excuse me, can I say something?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
I do APOLOGIZE little lady,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
I wanted to APOLOGIZE
for my behavior today. It...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
please give me one more chance
to APOLOGIZE to Emily.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: apologize
Meaning and definitions of apologize, translation in Uzbek language for apologize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apologize in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apologize"
What apologize means in Uzbek, apologize meaning in Uzbek, apologize definition, examples and pronunciation of apologize in Uzbek language.