bahslashmoq, isbot qilmoq
- bahslashatortishdingbahs yuritadimissis Lafarj aytganida
Verb(1) present reasons and arguments(2) have an argument about something(3) give evidence of
(1) Supporters argue that wind farms are a small price to pay for saving the planet.(2) Some would argue that he should get his affairs as they currently stand in order.(3) I tried to argue him out of it(4) Some even argue that turning away work makes you seem even more employable to a client!(5) Right now he was exhausted and couldn't be bothered to hear her voice and argue with her.(6) Somebody once said that golf is a good walk spoiled, and you can't really argue with that.(7) They argue that only a total ban could give the industry any chance of a long-term future.(8) Jessica even started to argue with the people who so adamantly disliked my slideshow.(9) The locals were incensed and came out of their homes to argue with the soldiers.(10) I wasn't going to argue with a gun(11) Instead, he is dangling before its recipients a lump sum that is difficult to argue with.(12) Optimists argue that companies are awash with cash and their balance sheets are strong.(13) sociologists argue that inequalities in industrial societies are being reduced(14) There are few people who would argue with him that this is the best way to encourage recycling.(15) he's able to argue his way out of anything(16) Surely will no one will argue with the sentiment that the company should and must do better.
(1) to argue :: bahslasha
(2) argue with :: bilan bahslasha
(3) argue about :: haqida bahslasha
(4) argue over :: ustidan bahslasha
(5) argue for :: uchun bahslasha
(6) argue against :: qarshi bahslasha
(7) argue in favor of :: foydasiga bahslasha
1. contend ::
2. quarrel ::
3. dispute ::
4. reason ::
5. indicate ::
1. disprove ::
2. rebut ::
3. refute ::
argue, argued, argues, arguing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You heard her. How can I ARGUE with me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
They ARGUE all the time.
They aren't that close.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
It's hard to ARGUE with that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Clever fellow. Can't ARGUE with his logic.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
-How many times were you shot at?
-I'm not here to ARGUE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: argue
Meaning and definitions of argue, translation in Uzbek language for argue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of argue in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "argue"
What argue means in Uzbek, argue meaning
in Uzbek, argue definition, examples and pronunciation
of argue in Uzbek language.