Noun(1) someone who listens attentively(2) a student who attends a course but does not take it for credit(3) a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization
(1) The decision to appoint an external auditor for the bank is the mandate of the board of governors, a body superior to the board of directors.(2) He stressed that the accounts have been audited internally, are open to public inspection and will be assessed by an external auditor .(3) I sat in my auditor 's seat listening to her.(4) He has ordered government auditors to conduct a study on the use of secret funds and report findings by year end.(5) It remained liable for the monitoring of the company, even when external auditors were appointed.(6) For example, auditors study internal audit reports and results to determine areas for audit emphasis as well as potential cost savings.(7) The independence rules require that auditors refrain from investing in companies that they audit, to ensure objective, truthful reporting and opinion.(8) External auditors are barred from consulting work.(9) More than ever, external auditors will be conducting their examinations with an extra dose of professional scepticism.(10) Also gone are the days when the external auditors may perform the internal audit function.(11) Submit to the Unit Auditor copy of all contracts within five days for legal and auditorial review.(12) American lawyers say that it is almost impossible to sue external auditors for the debacle.(13) Dublin City Council's auditors are conducting a study on how much taxi drivers are losing.(14) However, the specific divisions must compulsorily be present in the auditorial report.(15) Governors will in future directly appoint and manage external auditors on fair trading, rather than through an Executive department.(16) The Companies (Auditing and Accounting) Bill would require more exacting scrutiny by auditors and accountants.
(1) internal auditor :: ichki auditor
(2) external auditor :: tashqi auditor
(3) senior auditor :: katta auditor
(4) income auditor :: daromad auditor
1. accountant ::
2. bookkeeper ::
3. inspector ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is a story an AUDITOR can believe.
What am I missing?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: auditor
Meaning and definitions of auditor, translation in Uzbek language for auditor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of auditor in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "auditor"
What auditor means in Uzbek, auditor meaning in Uzbek, auditor definition, examples and pronunciation of auditor in Uzbek language.