Adjective(1) obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service(2) not busy; not otherwise committed(3) convenient for use or disposal
(1) It wants to expand to make sure tennis is available to any level of player, from beginner to advanced.(2) They will also be able to advise on the type of grants and funding available to you locally.(3) He was not available for comment on Monday but has vowed to clear himself of the allegations.(4) When you are in a relationship with a woman and you are doing your best to remain faithful you can begin to stop looking for single or available women.(5) is it available to the public?(6) When the town casts around for someone to blame Vernon is the best available candidate.(7) The procedure is now often carried out in units where no such team is available .(8) to make sth available(9) The plans, which also include a club house, are now available to view at Telegraph House.(10) The cash will be available to local authorities, charities and disability groups.(11) Counselling and a helpline have been made available to pupils and a book of remembrance is being set up.(12) Whether such financial help will be available to Edinburgh to restore the site is unlikely.(13) They were quite willing to sit down and talk to us and even gave the council dates when they were available .(14) It is inevitable that when a staff photo of a bus company is taken, not all members are available .(15) Workers will be able to find out about what help will be available to them to find another job.(16) How can they be available for a photo opportunity but not there to help people in their hour of need?
(1) not available :: mavjud emas
(2) readily available :: osonlik bilan foydalanish mumkin
(3) make available :: mavjud qilish
(4) space available :: mavjud bo'sh joy
(5) available for :: mavjud
(6) be available :: mavjud
(7) made available :: mumkin bo'lgan
(8) available time :: mavjud vaqti
(9) available memory :: mavjud xotira
(10) available funds :: mavjud mablag'lar
2. free ::
3. uncommitted ::
1. inaccessible ::
2. unattainable ::
3. unavailable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm also AVAILABLE for Comic-Cons,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Boy, I'm so glad that
R2-D2 is still AVAILABLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
my books are AVAILABLE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
...which reduces the amount
of vomit AVAILABLE for violent expulsion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
option is satisfactory
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Uzbek Dictionary: available
Meaning and definitions of available, translation in Uzbek language for available with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of available in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "available"
What available means in Uzbek, available meaning
in Uzbek, available definition, examples and pronunciation
of available in Uzbek language.