qochmoq, o'zini chetga olmoq
- oldini olisholdini olish mumkin bo'lganoldini olishyo'l qo'ymaslikqochish
Verb(1) stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something(2) prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening(3) refrain from doing something(4) refrain from certain foods or beverages(5) declare invalid
(1) Travel directly to the meeting venue and avoid any contact with susceptible animals and agricultural land.(2) We sprinted toward the massive building trying to avoid anyone that we may have met.(3) It was a lighter matter to interfere with freedom of contract and avoid covenants under seal.(4) you have to avoid being biased(5) The league also implemented a deterrent to avoid excessive use of instant replay.(6) he wants to avoid any trouble(7) There may well be something about me in person that leaves people cold and wanting to avoid me.(8) Limited tickets available so book early to avoid disappointment.(9) We introduced ourselves as refugees from Pakistan, to avoid excessive attention.(10) What is the best method for those who wish to avoid excessive sun exposure and dairy sources of vitamin D?(11) No doubt patients will avoid the place too if they have the choice.(12) Since I'm going to NYC a few days after writing this, we can certainly avoid those places.(13) avoid excessive exposure to the sun(14) he managed to avoid offending anyone(15) Fruit flavor is related to the amount of foliage on the plants, so avoid excessive pruning for best results.(16) to avoid confrontation
(1) to avoid :: oldini olish uchun
(2) in order to avoid :: oldini olish uchun,
(3) avoid doing :: amaldagi oldini olish
(4) can't avoid :: oldini olish mumkin emas
(5) avoid each other :: bir-biriga oldini olish
(6) avoid certain food :: ba'zi oziq-ovqat oldini olish
1. keep away from ::
2. evade ::
o'zini chetga tortmoq
3. dodge ::
4. shun ::
5. refrain from ::
6. forefend ::
7. keep off ::
8. nullify ::
avoid, avoidable, avoidance, avoided, avoiding, avoids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- So I'd AVOID using that for your delicates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Boy, you'll do anything
to AVOID reading.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
so let's AVOID the whole
"good morning, good afternoon" minefield,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I'll AVOID talking
to our friends entirely
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
You gotta go inside, order something
like last time. Avoid suspicion.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: avoid
Meaning and definitions of avoid, translation in Uzbek language for avoid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of avoid in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "avoid"
What avoid means in Uzbek, avoid meaning in Uzbek, avoid definition, examples and pronunciation of avoid in Uzbek language.