tayoq bilan urmoqko'rshapalak, so'yil, to'qmoq
- ko'rshapalakBatesfaol somonko'rshapalaklar
Noun(1) nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate(2) (baseball(3) a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash(4) the club used in playing cricket(5) a club used for hitting a ball in various games
Verb(1) strike with, or as if with a baseball bat(2) wink briefly(3) have a turn at bat(4) use a bat(5) beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
(1) He generates the best bat speed in the game and hits balls harder than any other batter.(2) You hit for average, you hit for power, you had the quickest bat in the game.(3) He tried to play again in September but couldn't swing a bat or catch a ball.(4) Although his 2001 numbers were way down from his monstrous 2000 season, he is by far the best bat on the team.(5) An inflatable sphere the crowd can bat around for fun.(6) I can almost feel the adrenaline rising inside of me as I held a dodge ball or a baseball bat in my hand.(7) Also, whenever we'd crack ice cubes, we'd toss one on the linoleum floor and he'd bat it around and he'd play hockey with it.(8) The 28-year-old is a graduate of the Australian Cricket Academy, plays for Queensland and is a right hand bat , right arm medium pace bowler.(9) In test cricket, where there are no limits on how long a player may bat , double centuries are considered a major achievement, but they are not all that uncommon.(10) When Hands was introduced to the attack, the home side were under pressure with fielders surrounding the bat .(11) In spring play Joyner showed good bat control and played solid defense.(12) some deranged old bat(13) He was as solid as his father and as stolid as his uncle Sadiq: an opening bat who could bowl a useful off-break.(14) He is a right-hand bat and right medium fast bowler.(15) Now you can imagine what I thought when I saw an opening bat by the name of Williamson scoring runs.(16) The opening bat , who topped the First Division runs chart with 1,133, is having problems with his hip.
(1) baseball bat :: beysbol
(2) the bat :: ko'rshapalak
(3) cricket bat :: kriket bat
(4) right off the bat :: zudlik bilan yopiq
(5) vampire bat :: Vampire bat
(6) as blind as a bat :: Agar Halol kabi ko'r
(7) fruit bat :: meva bat
(8) bat mitzvah :: bat mitzvah
(9) blind as a bat :: Agar Halol deb ko'r
1. at-bat ::
2. squash racket ::
3. chiropteran ::
4. cricket bat ::
5. flutter ::
6. thrash ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...right off the BAT, 50 percent of men on
Earth are more attractive than you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Is that the black BAT of Harrenhal
I see embroidered on your coat?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
But what if Man-Man dressed as a BAT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
And also regarding the BAT
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
with no one but this old BAT
for company, I'd go mad.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bat
Meaning and definitions of bat, translation in Uzbek language for bat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bat in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "bat"
What bat means in Uzbek, bat meaning
in Uzbek, bat definition, examples and pronunciation
of bat in Uzbek language.