yuklarni tashuvchi, ma'lumot, xat-xabar keltiruvchi odam
- ma'lumotegalari va manbasi
Noun(1) someone whose employment involves carrying something(2) a messenger who bears or presents(3) one of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral(4) the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
(1) Bills payable to order are negotiated by indorsement and delivery: an indorsement in blank, specifying no indorsee, is payable to the bearer and negotiated by delivery.(2) A new state law permits it, provided the bearer leaves the weapon in a locked car on the employer's property.(3) Much to my dismay I am the bearer of bad tidings: Paramount has made the decision not to include even a single solitary supplement on this disc.(4) In the past, investors received physical certificates (referred to as in bearer form) when they bought stock.(5) The owner is said to have put unreported income in bank deposits or used it to buy bearer bonds.(6) bearer bonds(7) No one wants to debate the future of Britain, because of another fine old tradition the bearer of bad tidings always got the chop.(8) The resource underlying the UF is a bearer security of the Bank of Chile.(9) Rather than shooting the messenger, the Mail has decided to shoot the horse that carried the bearer of the news.(10) The colourful procession was led by the 1st Huntingdon All Saints' Scout Band, and a flag bearer carrying St George's Cross.(11) The bearer check will remain in circulation until January 31, but it does not replace the Zimbabwean dollar.(12) The fact that a straight bill of lading cannot be treated in the same way as a bearer or order bill of lading does not detract from the fact that the present straight bill of lading meets the legal requirements to be considered as such.(13) The idea of involving my wife in this little spat that they're having with me because I was the bearer of bad tidings was neither honorable or dignified, quite apart from whether it was legal or illegal.(14) An installment receipt is a corporate security that represents a share held by the bearer but only partially paid for.(15) Able to operate under most weather conditions on all sorts of terrain, a human bearer can carry 60-80 pounds for fifteen miles in a day.(16) Mr Wright blew his chance (with a spoonerism) and the line went to the other coffin bearer .
(1) ring bearer :: ring ma'lumot
(2) standard-bearer :: sardor
(3) bearer cheque :: ma'lumot tekshirish
(4) bearer bond :: ma'lumot aloqa
(5) bearer share :: ma'lumot ulushi
(6) water bearer :: suv ma'lumot
(7) shield bearer :: qalqon ma'lumot
(8) stretcher-bearer :: qolip-ma'lumot
1. carrier ::
2. messenger ::
3. holder ::
4. pallbearer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
"Congratulations. The BEARER
of this certificate
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bearer
Meaning and definitions of bearer, translation in Uzbek language for bearer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bearer in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bearer"
What bearer means in Uzbek, bearer meaning in Uzbek, bearer definition, examples and pronunciation of bearer in Uzbek language.