boshlamoq, boshlanmoq, boshlab bermoq, kirishmoq
Noun(1) Israeli statesman (born in Russia, as prime minister of Israel, then the president of Egypt, 1913-1992
Verb(1) take the first step or steps in carrying out an action(2) have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense(3) set in motion, cause to start(4) begin to speak or say(5) be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series(6) have a beginning, of a temporal event(7) have a beginning characterized in some specified way(8) begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object(9) achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative(10) begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
(1) He was inspired to begin work on a book about it from an African point of view.(2) Please could you send me the necessary paperwork required to begin this procedure.(3) Ada could not even begin to comprehend what Adam had been thinking.(4) it's a good place to begin(5) All of it reeked of animosity, belligerence, and things the pixies could not even begin to comprehend.(6) Contractors are expected to begin work within two months with a view to completion within 18 months.(7) Tubes for breathing, food, water and things they couldn't even begin to comprehend.(8) How he got there in the first place and why he felt the need to massacre the chickens, she couldn't even begin to comprehend.(9) I can't begin to tell you how much I hate that commercial(10) I looked at her blankly, for I could not even begin to plead with her to comprehend.(11) Konah could not even begin to comprehend the terrible dread and fear that enveloped the girl's screams.(12) Their marker is brought back to the starting point and they begin once again.(13) Just my two cents on a religion I don't even begin to comprehend.(14) rooms begin at Ôö¼├║139(15) I cannot begin to understand the person that thought up that.(16) He concluded by saying that we couldn't even begin to comprehend what one day in his shoes would be like.
(1) to begin :: boshlamoq
(2) to begin with :: bilan boshlamoq
(3) begin with :: bilan boshlanadi
(4) begin again :: qayta boshlang
(5) begin to :: boshlaydi
(6) begin a journey :: bir yo'lga boshlash
(7) begin at the beginning :: boshida boshlanadi
(8) begin on :: boshlanadi
(9) begin work :: ish boshlash
(10) begin the term :: muddatini boshlash
1. start ::
2. open ::
3. appear ::
1. conclude ::
2. end ::
3. finish ::
4. terminate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Vintage doesn't even BEGIN to describe
what we have planned.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
So, shall we BEGIN?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
I really can't BEGIN to thank you.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
We'll BEGIN training every man,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I'm in her head. Let the dance BEGIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: begin
Meaning and definitions of begin, translation in Uzbek language for begin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of begin in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "begin"
What begin means in Uzbek, begin meaning
in Uzbek, begin definition, examples and pronunciation
of begin in Uzbek language.