orqasida, keyinda, orqa tomonidaorqasidan, orqadan, orqada keyindaorqa, orqa tomon
Noun(1) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
Adjective(1) having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
Adverb(1) in or to or toward the rear(2) remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from(3) of timepieces(4) in or into an inferior position(5) in debt
(1) William's prestige soared and popular opinion once again swung behind the resistance movement.(2) The developer behind a controversial housing plan has backed down and agreed to carry out major sewer work.(3) They want company bosses behind the plan to visit their villages so they can talk about their concerns.(4) United are seven points behind the Hertfordshire side, but they have three games in hand.(5) she was a year behind children of a similar age(6) Not wishing to be left behind , the Observer revealed yesterday that it has a blog.(7) He followed behind the ambulance on the way to the hospital and then came and fetched me.(8) While there is plenty of development near Richmond, we left that ten miles behind us.(9) After Olga's death, she started to piece together the truth behind the stories.(10) Tell us what was going on behind the scenes as far as that decision and how it played out.(11) she has five years on stage behind her(12) He had also started the day nine shots behind first round leader Carl Pettersson.(13) He approached the girl from behind and then ran off towards Hartfield Road.(14) the boy was falling behind his classmates(15) The cameras would be installed so they could record the scene ahead of, behind and to either side of the car.(16) they're 10 points behind
(1) leave behind :: ortda qoldirgan
(2) left behind :: orqada qolmoq
(3) from behind :: ortidan
(4) fall behind :: ortda tushib
(5) behind me :: orqamda
(6) far behind :: juda ortda
(7) look behind :: orqasida qarash
(8) behind him :: uning ortida
(9) behind schedule :: jadvaliga ortida
1. after ::
2. over one's shoulder ::
3. late ::
4. in arrears ::
5. behindhand ::
6. slow ::
8. after ::
9. responsible for ::
11. stern ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You might wanna lock the door
BEHIND me. This isn't Bozeman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
...BEHIND the wheel
of an up-armored Humvee?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
You trust he hasn't been speaking
to them all BEHIND your back?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
so a couple of men get together
BEHIND closed doors
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Who should the North rally BEHIND?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: behind
Meaning and definitions of behind, translation in Uzbek language for behind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of behind in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "behind"
What behind means in Uzbek, behind meaning in Uzbek, behind definition, examples and pronunciation of behind in Uzbek language.