Noun(1) a device that produces a current of air(2) a fan run by an electric motor(3) large aquatic carnivorous mammal with fin-like forelimbs no hind limbs, including: whales; dolphins; porpoises; narwhals
(1) We had a chat on the blower and were both satisfied with my withdrawal of the comment and my public apology.(2) He's the man where these are concerned, in fact I've just been chatting on the blower with him about one for myself.(3) I chatted on the blower to my friend in London for three hours today.(4) You also have heat generated by the blower itself due to internal friction, or, more technically, by the work necessary to get the air from its natural pressure up to the desired boost pressure.(5) I responded with an e-mail, a few more were exchanged, we agreed to chat on the blower and - result!(6) For under $200, you can boost the circulation of this heat with an optional blower or fan kit.(7) I've been trying to get hold of you on the blower(8) For crunch situations, one popular device was a custom blower with a med reservoir for mid-examination boosts which put an end to the long lines at the bathroom stalls.(9) I just plug in the blower and blow everything away!(10) These were being taken off the footpath by using a portable blower to blow them on to the road where, when wet, they became a danger to two wheel riders.(11) He's coming to change the location of the thermal disc and move it closer to the fire so that it will more quickly sense the heat and the blower will go on sooner.(12) ├ö├ç├┐An air blower starts blowing at this end, and a vacuum starts at the destination,├ö├ç├û he continues.(13) These methods are less obvious than lingering over a tea break or chatting on the blower .(14) Roger says that a sensor on the first blower determines the amount of air needed and controls the speed of both blowers.(15) Shortly thereafter, a crew arrived at the museum with a water-suction truck, wet-vacs, dehumidifiers, air blowers and other needed equipment.(16) Strategies include architectural decisions that result in passive air movement, and engineering decisions that rely on mechanical fans and blowers to supply and circulate fresh air and exhaust polluted air.
(1) air blower :: havo blower
(2) leaf blower :: barg üfleyici
(3) snow blower :: qor üfleyici
(4) bubble blower :: Bubble blower
(5) fan blower :: Fan blower
(6) glass-blower :: shishadam
1. cetacean ::
darrandalar dengiz hayvoni
English to Uzbek Dictionary: blower
Meaning and definitions of blower, translation in Uzbek language for blower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blower in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blower"
What blower means in Uzbek, blower meaning in Uzbek, blower definition, examples and pronunciation of blower in Uzbek language.