Noun(1) a typeface with thick heavy lines
Adjective(1) fearless and daring(2) clear and distinct(3) very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front
(1) The links are very easily read, the headlines are concise, and the use of bold in the copy allows for skimming without interfering with reading.(2) Just make sure the colors you choose fit with the bold hues of your design.(3) On the list of active chatters, a certain name in bold type sat above everyone else.(4) It's not often that an author is prompted to make a statement in bold type to correct what he sees as a gross misunderstanding.(5) I believe that such feelings will not be considered bold presumption but an act of love.(6) It's important to stress the words in bold type.(7) The questions will then pertain to that picture and the answers will be listed in bold under the questions.(8) It is in that light that the bold suggestion is made for a Caribbean Banking Consortium.(9) He has composed a series of townships scenes in flat planes of bright and bold colours that clamour for attention.(10) Google will display the search keywords in bold in your ad if they're present.(11) Young readers will love the bright, bold designs and the luscious colours.(12) Start putting keyword phrases in bold in the second paragraph.(13) Significant differences are shown in bold type.(14) The combination of the shapes and bold colours creates a stimulating image.(15) The end product is a strong, vibrant painting in bold colours with a wealth of detail capturing the jumble of roofs and chimneys.(16) Bright colours and clear bold graphics make the menu practical and aesthetically pleasing.
(1) bold type :: qalin turi
(2) be bold :: qalin bo'lishi
(3) bold face :: qalin yuzi
(4) bold-faced :: qora
(5) bold letter :: qalin maktub
(6) bold man :: jasur odam
(7) as bold as brass :: mis kabi jasur
(8) bold and unrestrained :: jasur va cheklanmagan
(9) bold and unconstrained :: jasur va betakalluf
(10) bold and vigorous :: jasur va kuchli
1. daring ::
2. impudent ::
3. striking ::
4. heavy ::
5. sheer ::
6. boldface ::
1. unenterprising ::
bold, bolder, boldest, boldly, boldness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Shouldn't a king be BOLD?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
requires BOLD steps,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
It's a BOLD plan, Mr. White.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
And all of them young and BOLD
like your Knight of Flowers?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
You're a BOLD man.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bold
Meaning and definitions of bold, translation in Uzbek language for bold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bold in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "bold"
What bold means in Uzbek, bold meaning
in Uzbek, bold definition, examples and pronunciation
of bold in Uzbek language.