aloqa, obligatsiya, zanjir, kishan, krepostnoy dehqon
Noun(1) an electrical force linking atoms(2) a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted(3) a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest(4) (criminal law(5) a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner(6) a connection that fastens things together(7) a superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents(8) United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940(9) British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming(10) the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood
Verb(1) stick to firmly(2) create social or emotional ties(3) issue bonds on(4) bring together in a common cause or emotion
(1) If you live in the state where the bond was issued, interest is free from state taxes, too.(2) The job requires a master mason to set the first course, grout bond beams, and install and tension the post-tension tendons.(3) Quinn told her husband she was going away with William to have time to bond with him.(4) It was basically a case of could we do business with these people and we liked the idea that their word was their bond .(5) The Government is disputing the payments under the bond transactions.(6) Paternity leave is defined as a period of leave from employment which enables fathers to bond with the mother and newborn child.(7) the failure to properly bond with their children(8) In the second case bond prices are low and falling as they would be in inflation.(9) But the spreads widened instead after Russia defaulted on its bond payments.(10) To complete an octet, each oxygen must share two electrons in a covalent bond .(11) Their bond is purely legal, familial, and time bound.(12) Instead of doing that, they signed up to an insurance bond .(13) Opposing this tendency is the covalent bond holding the HCl molecule together.(14) The kiss was considered a legal bond necessary to seal all contracts.(15) Even when the relative humidity of the concrete is less than ideal, these new epoxy products achieve good bond with the concrete.(16) The central bank missed a $27 million interest payment on an international bond that was due in July.
(1) performance bond :: Ishlash aloqa
(2) in bond :: halollari
(3) hydrogen bond :: vodorod aloqa
(4) chemical bond :: kimyoviy aloqa
(5) bail bond :: kafolat aloqa
(6) bond paper :: aloqa qog'oz
(7) covalent bond :: kovalent bog
(8) bond market :: aloqa bozori
(9) bond strength :: aloqa kuchi
(10) junk bond :: junk bond
1. relationship ::
3. promise ::
4. alliance ::
5. bond certificate ::
6. chemical bond ::
7. bond paper ::
8. attachment ::
9. adherence ::
10. bail bond ::
11. shackle ::
12. join ::
13. tie ::
14. draw together ::
15. adhere ::
bond, bonded, bonding, bonds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, you're my best friend,
she's my girlfriend, you should BOND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
With water rising by the minute,
it's better than a Bond movie.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
And in order to forge a lasting BOND
with the Meereenese people,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Once we BOND the wires,
we can test the tubes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
If we break our BOND,
no one will hire the Second Sons again.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bond
Meaning and definitions of bond, translation in Uzbek language for bond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bond in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bond"
What bond means in Uzbek, bond meaning in Uzbek, bond definition, examples and pronunciation of bond in Uzbek language.