kamon, yoy, ta'zim, bant, ta'zim qilish, kema tumshug'Iegilmoq, ta'zim qilmoq, kamondan foydalanishni bilmoq
Noun(1) a knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces(2) a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments(3) front part of a vessel or aircraft(4) a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow(5) something curved in shape(6) bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting(7) an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience(8) a decorative interlacing of ribbons(9) a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
Verb(1) bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head(2) yield to another's wish or opinion(3) bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting(4) bend one's back forward from the waist on down(5) play on a stringed instrument with a bow
(1) the man gave a little bow(2) He realizes that the misfortunes of life, like losing a job or a home, or disastrous illness, may bow him down but can never break him.(3) Next cut a length of narrow holiday ribbon to tie in a bow for the top of the package.(4) Before the Constitution all other laws and legislation bow .(5) Without the support of the bowsprit, the long spar that extends forward from the bow of the ship, there was no support for the masts.(6) I tied it in a bow around the stem of the flower, and gently stroked the soft fabric before letting my feet carry me downstairs again.(7) Steve stood at the bow of the ship, unprotected from the storm and hanging on for dear life as he pointed excitedly.(8) He said he's had fans bow down before him, and shrugged off the hardships of playing the physically demanding part.(9) Sir Robin, clean-cut and the soul of discretion, gives a brief head bow and addresses the Queen as ├ö├ç├┐Your Majesty├ö├ç├û.(10) She picked up her hunter's bow and the quiver of poison tipped arrows, and slung them around her shoulder.(11) Shears are usually six inches long or longer with one bow for the thumb and one elongated bow for two or more fingers.(12) She went into the woods with her bow and arrows and quickly found her prey.(13) Her shoulders are bare, and she has a big white bow in her hair.(14) They bent down on one knee in a bow before their king.(15) The song ended and I took a quick, self-conscious bow .(16) And we often set them swaying back and forth with an accidental whack of a violin bow .
(1) take a bow :: ta'zim qil
(2) bow tie :: Kapalak galstuk
(3) bow down :: ta'zim
(4) bow and arrow :: o'q va yoy
(5) bow out :: chiqib ta'zim
(6) violin bow :: Skripka kamon
(7) bow window :: oynasini ta'zim
(8) bow thruster :: Bosh diski
(9) bow-legged :: maymoq
1. obeisance ::
2. prow ::
3. loop ::
4. arc ::
5. longbow ::
6. bowknot ::
7. curtain call ::
8. fore ::
9. bowing ::
10. incline the body ::
11. yield to ::
12. bend ::
13. bow down ::
14. give in ::
bow, bowed, bowen, bowing, bows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You need legs to work a BOW.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
It's hard for them to simper and BOW
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
No more Starks to BOW and scrape to.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
All right, I'll BOW to social pressure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
If I had a BOW, I could have shot a dozen.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bow
Meaning and definitions of bow, translation in Uzbek language for bow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bow in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bow"
What bow means in Uzbek, bow meaning in Uzbek, bow definition, examples and pronunciation of bow in Uzbek language.