kosa, qadah, tuvak, sharshar o'ynatmoq
- kosatamoman esini og'dirib qo'ydibowlfulboulingkosa
Noun(1) a round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids(2) a concave shape with an open top(3) a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods(4) the quantity contained in a bowl(5) a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments(6) a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling(7) a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course(8) a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco(9) the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling
Verb(1) roll (a ball(2) hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end(3) engage in the sport of bowling
(1) Rafter on the other hand seems like the sort of bloke who would bowl a lolly ball for the non-sportingly capable kid to have a crack at.(2) Where the road was, the house seemed to be at the bottom of a shallow bowl of weeds and terrain.(3) From the bowl upwards, the structure gets slightly thinner and culminates in four struts that come together leaving four loops.(4) Widespread grumbling filled the Celtic Park bowl yesterday when the fourth official held up a board revealing four minutes of time to be added on.(5) It was a mile-long track, kidney shaped, roughly on the alignment of the present road circuit in a natural bowl of giving spectators wonderful viewing.(6) Pour liquid into a large bowl and mix in tomato juice, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, cayenne pepper and salt.(7) You have your teams in the bowl games that are strong; anyone one can beat anybody on that level.(8) She dished out the food into a bowl and placed the dirty dishes in the sink.(9) She then twirled the staff around, then came down into a half-crouch, stabbing down at the ground with the bowl of the staff.(10) She was sitting on the closed lid of the toilet bowl , wounds far from being cleaned, clothes sweat-drenched and dirty.(11) The Fighting Irish play seven bowl teams from 2000, including Nebraska and Tennessee.(12) At the time, the Cup was just the silver bowl atop what is now the trophy.(13) Stay down until the bowl has travelled a few metres, then bring the back foot up alongside the front foot to complete the delivery.(14) And next thing you know, you're puking in the toilet bowl , and people are laughing.(15) Like golf greens, bowls greens can vary in texture, grass length, and so on, and this can affect the time taken for a bowl to travel from point A to point B.(16) Hedgehogs can also be tempted to stay with saucers of meat-based cat or dog food and a bowl of water - though this might reduce their desire to seek out pests.
(1) soup bowl :: sho'rva shar
(2) the bowl :: kosa
(3) toilet bowl :: tuvaletteki
(4) fruit bowl :: meyvelik
(5) rice bowl :: guruch shar
(6) glass bowl :: shisha idish
(7) large bowl :: katta shar
(8) cereal bowl :: don shar
(9) wooden bowl :: yog'och kosa
(10) small bowl :: kichik shar
1. dish ::
2. stadium ::
3. pipe bowl ::
4. roll ::
5. trough ::
6. bowling ball ::
bowl, bowled, bowlful, bowlfuls, bowling, bowls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When I was your age,
I lived on one BOWL of stew a day.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Our keys go in a BOWL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
- We are entering the Physics Bowl...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
like a properly seasoned BOWL
of onion soup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
If you like meatloaf, I'm sure you'll like
its cousin, BOWL of meat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bowl
Meaning and definitions of bowl, translation in Uzbek language for bowl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bowl in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bowl"
What bowl means in Uzbek, bowl meaning in Uzbek, bowl definition, examples and pronunciation of bowl in Uzbek language.