nafas, nafas olish
- nafas olishnafas olishinafasnafassiznafas
Noun(1) the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing(2) the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration(3) a short respite(4) an indirect suggestion(5) a slight movement of the air
(1) This knocked the breath from her lungs so violently she felt as though she would pass out.(2) The force of the child's inhaled breath delivers the aerosolized powder into the lungs.(3) She took a few moments to gather enough breath to get anything audible out.(4) Arms flailing, he crashed to the floor, his breath blasted from his lungs.(5) Zander gasped for breath , his lungs burning for it, as Charlie landed another punch in his stomach.(6) The remote fell out of my hand and breath rushed from my lungs.(7) I could feel the goosebumps upon my skin, the breath caught in my lungs in the presence of the devil before me.(8) There has been not a breath of public criticism for this.(9) Gasping for breath at the top, I went into the bedroom and found that my respiration rate matched that of the patient.(10) Yes, for an afternoon or two, a breath of wind passed through the university.(11) Clearly, flow limitation can occur throughout expiration or only over a portion of the expiratory breath .(12) She hastened her steps, for the wind was a breath of chilling air and she was anxious to get home and off of her tired feet.(13) The sun was pouring down, with hardly a breath of wind.(14) He can also be horrible only a breath later.(15) she drew in a quick breath(16) Coy admissions of a relationship between the parties lent a breath of intrigue to the otherwise sedate election campaign.
(1) take a breath :: bir nafas olish
(2) deep breath :: chuqur nafas
(3) out of breath :: nafas olib
(4) bad breath :: yomon nafas
(5) take a deep breath :: chuqur nafas olib
(6) breath away :: nafas yuz
(7) last breath :: oxirgi nafas
(8) shortness of breath :: nafas qisilishi
(9) short of breath :: nafas qisqa
(10) breath out :: nafas olib
1. inhalation ::
2. puff ::
3. hint ::
4. life ::
5. breathing space ::
breath, breathable, breather, breathers, breathless, breaths, breathy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then why do I smell coffee
on your BREATH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
...with your theory of string-network
condensates, and it took my BREATH away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You know, deep sea divers
holding their BREATH
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
and that little monster
is out there somewhere drawing BREATH.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
The dry mouth, the shortness of BREATH....
You have to try to calm down. Breathe in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: breath
Meaning and definitions of breath, translation in Uzbek language for breath with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of breath in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "breath"
What breath means in Uzbek, breath meaning
in Uzbek, breath definition, examples and pronunciation
of breath in Uzbek language.