Noun(1) a projectile that is fired from a gun(2) a high-speed passenger train(3) (baseball
(1) For example, the assault rifle fires bullet bursts as a primary fire, and launches grenades for secondary.(2) With that said, the figure shot out at the devil as fast as a bullet .(3) And I should be able to run faster than a speeding bullet .(4) It's moving like a bullet , but it slows down fast; goes from sixty to zero, to reverse the old saying.(5) your record's bad, but it's doubtful they'll give you the bullet(6) And Lee fired the bullet out of her rifle, right after mumbling some annoyed incoherencies.(7) Another sharp report split the night, and the second bullet from a sniper rifle ricocheted off the pavement to my immediate right.(8) Who is able to jump off the bench faster than a speeding bullet ?(9) Here's a bullet pointed list of how my trip went, because I realize I've been less than linear here.(10) That way the hard barrel compresses the relatively soft metal of the bullet as the exploding gunpowder hurls the projectile down the barrel.(11) She said authorities also found in the car automatic rifles, bullet cartridges, plastic explosives and other materials.(12) Portis is the fourth-highest ranked running back and put a bullet next to his name.(13) I jumped up and high tailed it out of there faster than a speeding bullet , grabbing Melanie's hand and dragging her away with me.(14) the ball sped across the grass like a bullet(15) Bold important text, create subheadings for extremely important points and create more bullet lists where needed.(16) I can type as fast as a speeding bullet and then some.
(1) silver bullet :: kumush o'q
(2) bullet train :: O'q poezd
(3) bullet point :: o'q nuqtasi
(4) bullet hole :: o'q teshik
(5) bite the bullet :: o'q tishlab
(6) stray bullet :: Adashgan o'q
(7) rubber bullet :: rezina o'q
(8) bullet wound :: o'q yarasi
(9) bullet time :: o'q vaqti
(10) bullet list :: O'q ro'yxati
1. ball ::
2. slug ::
3. heater ::
4. bullet train ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The slowest BULLET in the world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I see lots of blood,
but no BULLET holes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
We just wasted his partner here,
and he's wearing a BULLET,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
I would take a BULLET for them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
-That man is bleeding out.
-"Due to the BULLET you shot."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bullet
Meaning and definitions of bullet, translation in Uzbek language for bullet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bullet in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "bullet"
What bullet means in Uzbek, bullet meaning
in Uzbek, bullet definition, examples and pronunciation
of bullet in Uzbek language.