taqvim, kalendar, yilnoma, ro'yxatqayd qilmoq, ro'yxatga olmoq
Noun(1) a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year(2) a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc(3) a tabular array of the days (usually for one year
Verb(1) enter into a calendar
(1) It is a non-competitive festival, aimed at the vast loyal audiences of Glasgow and beyond, and situated as far away as possible from Edinburgh in the annual calendar of Scottish events.(2) The example of an organization's monthly calendar of activities fits.(3) Accurate historical records were almost unheard of and every empire used its own calendar system which was often based on totally different criteria.(4) Peer Larson argued that Whitnall High School's honors pre-calculus class had to stick to the 180-day school calendar .(5) Another condition was that the spring break should be agreed - either to be around the moveable Easter bank holiday, or separate and at a fixed point in the calendar , but not varying around the country.(6) The social calendar in the parish is filling rapidly with two forthcoming events in quick succession.(7) On the first and 12 th day of every month in the lunar calendar , many people come here to burn incense.(8) Pope Gregory XIII ordered a new calendar (the Gregorian Calendar) to replace the old Julian Calendar.(9) The big white wall calendar behind my desk is filled with hastily scratched notes: Drinks with Stephanie.(10) And then calendar some time for yourself, not just once a year, but on a regular basis.(11) The lunar calendar and new year festivities date from ancient times.(12) One of the most prestigious events in the equestrian calendar has become the latest fixture to fall victim to the outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease.(13) You would think then, that at the club level, organisers could work around those dates when planning their club championships and extra events which are not listed on the calendar .(14) it was at their discretion whether to index or calendar the records(15) Later a more accurate value of 365 1/4 days was worked out for the length of the year but the civil calendar was never changed to take this into account.(16) With this issue of American Scientist we turn a page on the millennium calendar .
(1) lunar calendar :: oy taqvimi
(2) calendar year :: kalendar yil
(3) calendar month :: Kalendar oy
(4) solar calendar :: quyosh taqvimi
(5) desk calendar :: stol taqvimi
(6) school calendar :: Maktab kalendar
(7) wall calendar :: devor taqvimi
(8) calendar day :: kalendar kun
1. schedule ::
2. agenda ::
3. almanac ::
4. diary ::
5. program ::
6. annual ::
7. yearbook ::
calendar, calendared, calendaring, calendars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh. Uh, I've been busy.
Well, clear your social CALENDAR.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Boy, if we can get him to do that CALENDAR,
this will be the best day ever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
I'm looking at his public CALENDAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Okay, put it on my CALENDAR, but start
thinking of a reason why I can't go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
You clear a space on your CALENDAR.
There will be an inquiry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: calendar
Meaning and definitions of calendar, translation in Uzbek language for calendar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of calendar in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "calendar"
What calendar means in Uzbek, calendar meaning in Uzbek, calendar definition, examples and pronunciation of calendar in Uzbek language.