kapillar, kapillarga oid
Noun(1) a tube of small internal diameter; holds liquid by capillary action(2) any of the minute blood vessels connecting arterioles with venules
Adjective(1) of or relating to hair(2) long and slender with a very small internal diameter
(1) One of the most colorful controversies in the first decade of the 20th century concerned how oxygen moved across the pulmonary capillary wall into the blood.(2) It was confirmed that repeated heating does not result in any changes in the inner diameter of the capillary .(3) It enabled bedside monitoring in critically ill patients by measuring heart output and capillary pressure in the lungs.(4) Alveolar wall thickening with eosinophilic materials and capillary congestion with red blood cells were evident in the mice with emphysema at 72 hours.(5) Dyck and Craig employed capillary electrophoresis as the medium for single-molecule enzyme isolation.(6) While patients with insulin-requiring diabetes are in active labor, capillary blood glucose levels should be monitored hourly.(7) When a capillary , a narrow tube, touches the surface of a liquid, fluid rises into the tube.(8) Arterial insufficiency can occur at any level, from large arteries to arterioles and capillaries .(9) The packed cell volume is determined by centrifuging the specimen in capillary tubes and measuring the height of the red cell column.(10) This encroachment on brain tissue by enlarged ventricles impinges on the caliber of arterioles and capillaries , often resulting in ischemia.(11) Between the arteries and the veins are networks of tiny blood vessels called capillaries .(12) Different diameter capillary tubes are used for thinner or thicker oils.(13) Blood obtained from a skin puncture is a mixture of arterioles, venules and capillaries and contains interstitial and intracellular fluids.(14) Immature vessels coalesce to form larger vessels and organize into capillaries , arterioles, and venules.(15) Scientists have long used ultra-fine glass tubes known as capillaries to analyze the chemical makeup of substances.
(1) capillary action :: kapillyar harakat
(2) capillary tube :: kapillyar naycha
(3) blood capillary :: qon kapillyar
(4) capillary rise :: kapillyar ko'tarilishi
(5) capillary refill :: kapillyar to'ldirish
2. capillary tube ::
capillaries, capillarity, capillary
English to Uzbek Dictionary: capillary
Meaning and definitions of capillary, translation in Uzbek language for capillary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of capillary in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "capillary"
What capillary means in Uzbek, capillary meaning in Uzbek, capillary definition, examples and pronunciation of capillary in Uzbek language.