parvarish qilish, tarbiya, g'amxo'rlik, e'tiborg'amxo'rlik qilmoq
Noun(1) the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something(2) judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger(3) an anxious feeling(4) a cause for feeling concern(5) attention and management implying responsibility for safety(6) activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
Verb(1) feel concern or interest(2) provide care for(3) prefer or wish to do something(4) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(5) be concerned with
(1) he spilled some despite his care(2) she handled the book with care(3) she takes special care of her clothes(4) A summons of driving without due care and consideration was taken into account.(5) the care of the elderly(6) he has numerous animals to care for(7) Every task was undertaken with great care and attention to detail.(8) You are my friend, and I care a lot about you, even if I haven't really shown it lately.(9) I don't care whether it works or not(10) Wash your garment with care and avoid scrubbing excessively to prevent damaging it.(11) Easy access to research on improving safety may help doctors and other health professionals make care safer.(12) he was taken into care(13) These nurses work with local family doctors and public health nurses bringing vital care and support.(14) would you care for some tea?(15) If we do it now we'll still be friends who care a lot about each other, but also have the ability to go out with other people.(16) I don't care what she says
(1) take care :: qayg'urmoq; o'zini ehtiyot qilmoq
(2) take care of :: g'amho'rlik qilmoq
(3) health care :: sog'liqni saqlash
(4) care for :: g'amxo'rlik
(5) care about :: haqida g'amxo'rlik qilmoq
(6) customer care :: mijozlarga xizmat
(7) skin care :: teri parvarishi
(8) care of :: g'amxo'rlik
(9) to take care of :: g'amxo'rlik qilish
1. safekeeping ::
2. caution ::
3. discretion ::
4. worry ::
5. help ::
7. attention ::
8. concern ::
9. maintenance ::
10. precaution ::
11. be concerned ::
12. manage ::
13. wish ::
14. worry ::
1. negligence ::
care, cared, cares, carey, caring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Taking CARE of injured rabbit." Okay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
None of the Unsullied CARE
what's under our clothes.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Sheldon, I don't CARE if you get
scalped tickets with us or not,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Everyone tried to take CARE of you and
you were nothing but mean to them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Good seeing you again.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Uzbek Dictionary: care
Meaning and definitions of care, translation in Uzbek language for care with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of care in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "care"
What care means in Uzbek, care meaning
in Uzbek, care definition, examples and pronunciation
of care in Uzbek language.