suv qunduzi mo'ynasi, g'ildirakcha
Noun(1) a multiple star with 6 components; second brightest in Gemini; close to Pollux(2) a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar(3) a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable(4) a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material(5) type genus of the Castoridae: beavers
(1) Beavers produce scent from their castor glands that creates a reddish stain on mounds of grass and mud that they build at the water's edge.
(1) castor oil :: hintyağı
(2) castor sugar :: Kastor shakar
(3) castor bean :: Kastor Bean
(4) castor beans :: Kastor loviya
(5) castor seed :: Kastor urug'i
(6) castor-oil plant :: Kastor-neft zavodi
1. caster ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're CASTOR beans.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: castor
Meaning and definitions of castor, translation in Uzbek language for castor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of castor in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "castor"
What castor means in Uzbek, castor meaning in Uzbek, castor definition, examples and pronunciation of castor in Uzbek language.