chaqaloq, yosh bola, go'dak
- yosh bolabolalikbolalarchabefarzandoddiy
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) a human offspring (son or daughter(3) an immature childish person(4) a member of a clan or tribe
(1) Sometimes when I look back on my life as a child or young adolescent, it is through the eyes of a bemused observer.(2) As far as the newspaper was concerned, his father had only one child , a daughter.(3) His second child , a daughter, was born when he was still studying in Bangkok.(4) And which child of the Generation Next is interested in collecting greeting cards?(5) This is what it takes to be a good child ; a good son; a good daughter; a good citizen.(6) As a young child , Jane was often responsible for her own physical care and the care of her mother.(7) Just over a year ago she gave birth to her first child , a daughter named Deva.(8) They deeply fear a strange child of Feng Shui style energy lines.(9) she's such a child!(10) The couple had one child , their daughter Sonya, who went to Lady Eleanor Holles School in Hampton.(11) a child of the sixties(12) Malnourishment prevents a child from reaching full mental and physical development.(13) What is the destiny that is to be fulfilled, and who is the one true child of it?(14) Online dating has become the darling child of our media empire this decade.(15) Is it inevitable when a baby or a young child gets these autoantibodies that they go on to develop diabetes?(16) OPEC was in a sense a child of the Cold War
(1) only child :: faqat bola
(2) child abuse :: bola abuse
(3) as a child :: Yosh boladek
(4) my child :: bo'tam
(5) child care :: bola parvarishlash
(6) child support :: bola qo'llab-quvvatlash
(7) wild child :: yovvoyi bola
(8) child labor :: bolalar mehnati
(9) little child :: oz bola
1. youngster ::
2. fry ::
3. kid ::
4. baby ::
1. adult ::
child, childhood, childhoods, childish, childless, childlike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
W-Why would you throw
a rock at a CHILD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
and I understand perfectly that, well,
that you’re not a CHILD any more and...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
So did I when I was a CHILD.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
As the middle CHILD, your addiction
is rooted in your unmet need for attention.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
But you, you have a CHILD now, I've heard.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: child
Meaning and definitions of child, translation in Uzbek language for child with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of child in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "child"
What child means in Uzbek, child meaning
in Uzbek, child definition, examples and pronunciation
of child in Uzbek language.