sutni chayqatib yog'ini olmoqmoyjuvoz
- Kaçağınızınhosil qildichurnerçalkalamaçalkalar
Noun(1) a vessel in which cream is agitated to separate butterfat from buttermilk
Verb(1) stir (cream(2) be agitated
(1) They were also expected to wash milk-pots and churn butter.(2) Mr Stone said the 38 cm metal disc was originally attached to the largest type of butter churn made by the company, which was built specifically for the large-scale production of butter.(3) While children on the frontier learned how to milk cows and churn butter, parents learned how wise 12-year-olds can be.(4) She was raised on a rustic Tyrolian farm where she learned to churn butter, bake bread, and store provisions for winter.(5) An old woman covered her bare shoulders with a woollen shawl as Estelle struggled with the butter churn by the doorway.(6) Mr Langton said: ├ö├ç├┐The weather is so bad at the moment that if we try to move the car, it will churn the field up and make a real mess of the pitch.├ö├ç├û(7) It was said that to take a coal from the fire in the house in which a churn was being made was very unlucky for the maker of the butter.(8) In the center of the room stands an enormous stainless steel churn, a giant horizontal spatula on wheels to remove the butter from the churn , and a boat, or trough, into which the spatula unloads its haul.(9) I nodded slowly, feeling liquids inside my head churn roughly.(10) The farmer agreed to do this and started churning again the next morning, in no time at all there was enough butter in the churn to supply half the countryside.(11) She is a perfect mountain woman, shrewd and suspicious, quick to laugh or scowl, handy with a butter churn or a folk remedy.(12) Her dress was very stately; it was mostly off-white silk, like the color of buttery cream in a churn .(13) Even better, through development work on the continuous butter churn , Tong and his team of food scientists propose the production of a butter that has a reduced fat content.(14) We are one of only two remaining manufacturers in North America still using a butter churn in the making of buttermilk.(15) There's also a table with three skinny legs and a lidded jar with a thick, straight, vertical handle that rises up like the rod of a butter churn .(16) Hopefully, if my views help make your mind churn , that adds spice to your life as well.
(1) butter churn :: sariyog 'Kaçağınızın
(2) churn out :: Out Chiqindilarni
(3) churn rate :: Kaçağınızın darajasi
(4) to churn :: Chiqindilarni uchun
(5) churn up :: yuqoriga yaygara ayirgan
(6) churn oil mill :: Kaçağınızın neft tegirmon
1. butter churn ::
2. stir ::
3. heave ::
4. disturb ::
5. moil ::
churn, churned, churner, churners, churning, churns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-as fast as the replicator
can CHURN them out:
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
we don't CHURN our own butter,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
A butter CHURN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: churn
Meaning and definitions of churn, translation in Uzbek language for churn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of churn in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "churn"
What churn means in Uzbek, churn meaning
in Uzbek, churn definition, examples and pronunciation
of churn in Uzbek language.