Noun(1) the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type(2) a group of people or things arranged by class or category(3) the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories(4) restriction imposed by the government on documents or weapons that are available only to certain authorized people
(1) diagnostic features in reptilian classification(2) A functional classification of the banking institutions is based on their respective business activities.(3) For example, in faceted classification you will probably want to label each facet.(4) Virtually every book and paper on historical linguistics assumes a hierarchical classification .(5) More importantly, this classification process enables us to begin to understand the value of our data.(6) Both male and females are encouraged to play, and because of the classification process gender advantages don't exist.(7) After this penalty, the South African lost two places in the overall classification .(8) Following correct classification of this stimulus, the next word in the list was presented.(9) Diagnostic codes (based on the international classification of diseases) are registered.(10) the classification of the platypus was one of the critical issues of the 1830s(11) Like all classification systems, genre typologies are not naive, innocent or objective.(12) Poor kids were rejected by the same classification system as well.(13) Typologies are classification systems based on theoretical assumptions and constructs.(14) the classification of disease according to symptoms(15) Does this represent a revolution in classification processes?(16) Even without a complete hierarchical system for classification , metadata is useful where pure full text search fails.
(1) job classification :: ish tasnifi
(2) classification society :: Klas
(3) general classification :: umumiy tasnifi
(4) classification system :: tasnifi tizimi
2. category ::
3. compartmentalization ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: classification
Meaning and definitions of classification, translation in Uzbek language for classification with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of classification in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "classification"
What classification means in Uzbek, classification meaning in Uzbek, classification definition, examples and pronunciation of classification in Uzbek language.