Noun(1) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on(2) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors(3) cover as if with clothing
(1) Students must ensure that each item of clothing , including underwear, be clearly labelled with their names.(2) bring warm clothing and waterproofs(3) Participants are advised to wear warm comfortable rainproof clothing and suitable footwear.(4) When the door to his office finally opens, he is indeed in casual clothing : a shirt and jogging shoes.(5) He wore a dark baseball cap and dark clothing , including a waterproof padded jacket.(6) the clothing trade(7) She wore the short skirts and skimpy clothing that people like that would wear.(8) By definition, an overcoat is a heavy coat worn over ordinary clothing in cold weather.(9) You will probably have to exchange traditional clothing for warm winter wear or you will freeze.(10) an item of clothing(11) Like with any piece of clothing , you really need to try jeans on to see how they work.(12) The rest of her clothing - a shirt, jeans and underwear - was knotted around her neck.(13) Strong footwear, warm outdoor clothing and waterproofs are all essential.(14) None of the rest of us had raincoats or particularly warm clothing .(15) As a result, athletes have to wear heavy clothing to keep warm between events.(16) They must fast from midnight prior to arrival and are advised to bring warm and waterproof clothing .
(1) clothe :: kiyintirmoq
(2) clothing store :: Kiyim do'koni
(3) protective clothing :: himoya kiyim
(4) piece of clothing :: kiyim parcha
(5) item of clothing :: kiyim element
(6) article of clothing :: Kiyim-modda
(7) of clothing :: kiyim
(8) female clothing :: ayol kiyim
(9) articles of clothing :: kiyim maqolalar
(10) winter clothing :: Qishki kiyim
(11) leather clothing :: charm kiyim
1. habiliment ::
2. dress ::
3. cover ::
4. adorn ::
5. robe ::
6. enclothe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
shall be given as much food, CLOTHING,
and property as they can carry
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
A new CLOTHING size
between medium and large, called "marge."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
I have no desire
to salute any article of CLOTHING tonight...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Had to go
to three CLOTHING stores,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
I kept his CLOTHING and linens clean.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: clothing
Meaning and definitions of clothing, translation in Uzbek language for clothing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clothing in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clothing"
What clothing means in Uzbek, clothing meaning in Uzbek, clothing definition, examples and pronunciation of clothing in Uzbek language.