kolleksiya, yig'ish, to'plash, tushgan pul, to'plam
Noun(1) several things grouped together or considered as a whole(2) a publication containing a variety of works(3) request for a sum of money(4) the act of gathering something together
(1) There will be a collection at the church for the victims of the tsunami.(2) a rambling collection of houses(3) A collection at the local church recently for Sligo Mental Health raised E319.58 from the church-goers.(4) a collection is to be taken up for the Ecclesiastical Students Fund(5) Reading a novel or a poem or a collection of essays requires only that you bring home the book, curl up in your favorite chair and begin.(6) Liz also admitted her career as a film producer was on hold at the launch last month of her first fashion range - a collection of beachwear..(7) First, a call from the salesman to tell me the car had arrived and was in process of being ├ö├ç├┐made ready├ö├ç├û for collection on Thursday.(8) spring collection(9) a collection of essays(10) The attendees also took up a collection for repair of Cowsill's guitar, which was also damaged.(11) He came within inches of a hat-trick and saving his side from defeat at the hands of the greatest collection of footballers ever assembled on one team.(12) At Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore, jockeys took up a collection earmarked for the American Red Cross.(13) The club tracksuits were distributed on Saturday week last and are available for collection for those who did not yet collect their order.(14) There will also be a refuse collection to empty bins on the estate as they become full through the day.(15) In various ways, the interviewees identified a collection of forces driving the digital divide.(16) a collection of books
(1) data collection :: Ma'lumotlarni yig'ish
(2) debt collection :: qarz yig'ish
(3) garbage collection :: axlat yig'ish
(4) art collection :: San'at yig'ish
(5) collection agency :: yig'ish agentligi
(6) stamp collection :: marka yig'ish
(7) refuse collection :: to'plamni rad
(8) for collection :: yig'ish
(9) collection letter :: yig'ish maktub
(10) rubbish collection :: axlat yig'ish
1. hoard ::
2. group ::
3. set ::
4. anthology ::
6. offering ::
8. assemblage ::
9. compendium ::
10. aggregation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the world's largest
COLLECTION of diabetic candy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
but a COLLECTION of choices?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
You can start a COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Sheldon, this is a rudimentary COLLECTION
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
I need that to complete
my Justice Society of America COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Uzbek Dictionary: collection
Meaning and definitions of collection, translation in Uzbek language for collection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of collection in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "collection"
What collection means in Uzbek, collection meaning in Uzbek, collection definition, examples and pronunciation of collection in Uzbek language.