kollej, universitet, oliy o'quv yurti
Noun(1) the body of faculty and students of a college(2) an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university(3) a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
(1) Manchester and Salford have two of the worst records in the country for sending young people on from secondary school to college .(2) Also, men and women who did not go to college after finishing high school were not included in the sample.(3) At college I had an Alexander Technique teacher for posture and body use.(4) I'm at college studying graphic design(5) The overall effect aspired to evoke the atmosphere of a Cambridge college , with some degree of success.(6) At college I studied textiles and illustration, so I married the two.(7) While more and more workers need skill on the job, not all workers need to go to college to prepare for work.(8) The college was re-opened more than a decade later as a college of continuing education.(9) He joined SN Das Gupta College, a private college , which started coaching for KAS two years ago.(10) the college was shocked by his death(11) She went to sixth-form college to do A-levels, but left halfway through the course to train as a beauty therapist at a private college .(12) At college he studied history and theology, then spent several years teaching in the Middle East.(13) At college , I discovered a wealth of ideas that I had never considered before.(14) Teacher John Winter said it's the second year the college has entered and got through to the finals, but this time they hope to win.(15) the electoral college(16) Yet, she did go to college , graduated in women's studies and history and consciously chose to become an organiser.
(1) college student :: kollej talabasi
(2) go to college :: Kollejda borib
(3) college graduate :: kollej bitiruvchisi
(4) college education :: kollej ta'lim
(5) college professor :: kollej professori
(6) college girl :: kollej qiz
(7) junior college :: Gost kolleji
(8) regular college course :: muntazam kollej Kurs
(9) technical college :: texnik kollej
(10) electoral college :: saylov kollej
1. school ::
2. academy ::
3. university ::
4. polytechnic ::
5. institute ::
6. seminary ::
7. conservatoire ::
8. conservatory ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...we could drink for free in any bar,
in any COLLEGE town...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
and their COLLEGE funds
for their kids.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Honestly, why are we saving for COLLEGE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Good state COLLEGE,
adjusting for inflation,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Before that, I was in COLLEGE,
and before that I was in the fifth grade.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: college
Meaning and definitions of college, translation in Uzbek language for college with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of college in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "college"
What college means in Uzbek, college meaning
in Uzbek, college definition, examples and pronunciation
of college in Uzbek language.