Noun(1) (physics(2) an accident resulting from violent impact of a moving object(3) a conflict of opposed ideas or attitudes or goals
(1) It was twenty years ago that the 130th Boat Race had to be been postponed less than an hour before it was due to start because the Cambridge boat was in collision with a barge and sank.(2) It is believed the bike was in collision with one car, and then the rider struck another car as his bike spun off and caught fire.(3) The day after the air crash, he was involved in more drama when he witnessed a head-on collision between two cars.(4) It also revealed that motorists are six times more likely to be involved in a fatal collision on a single carriageway than on a motorway.(5) What of the violent collision between profits and environmental limits?(6) the device increases the chances of collision(7) The collision of ideas will strengthen, not weaken, a political party.(8) The spot-checks by the Vehicle Inspectorate follow a recent fatal accident in North Wales in which a motorcyclist was in collision with a car with tinted windows.(9) Out of the collision of these ideas, and the failure to resolve the issues in Washington, emerged a new war.(10) Police received an accident report involving a collision between a car and a pickup truck on Sukhumvit Road in Sattahip.(11) a collision between experience and theory(12) his car was in collision with a lorry(13) a mid-air collision between two aircraft(14) According to Gardai, the two articulated trucks were travelling in opposite directions when the collision occurred.(15) a midair collision between two aircraft(16) The episode underlined the cultural collision between the free - spirited Rainbow People and traditional Indian culture.
(1) collision course :: to'qnashuvi Kurs
(2) head-on collision :: tikka to'qnashuvi
(3) collision detection :: to'qnashuv ochish
(4) elastic collision :: elastik to'qnashuvi
(5) traffic collision :: transport to'qnashuvi
1. crash ::
2. conflict ::
3. hit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no. That rate is much too low from
what we'd expect from this COLLISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
the COLLISION site.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
on a COLLISION course with Earth
and destroy life as we know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
It's subatomic particles
in endless aimless COLLISION.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: collision
Meaning and definitions of collision, translation in Uzbek language for collision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of collision in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "collision"
What collision means in Uzbek, collision meaning
in Uzbek, collision definition, examples and pronunciation
of collision in Uzbek language.