kulgili, qiziqarliqiziqchi, qiziqchi ayol
Noun(1) a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts
Adjective(1) arousing or provoking laughter(2) of or relating to or characteristic of comedy
(1) Not pointing any finger but as a comic actor used to say ├ö├ç├┐I only asked├ö├ç├û.(2) Fast-paced comic fun, with a strong whiff of circus slapstick, for the discerning younger viewer.(3) He has inherited his father's comic style, low key and thoroughly decent.(4) It is a high-wire act of comic absurdity with a safety net of sentimentality.(5) There seems to be an unwritten law that football songs should be comic or humorous, or at least not too serious.(6) On stage, with her impeccable comic timing, she is very funny.(7) Grantham, an occasional amateur stand-up comic , wants people to laugh along.(8) He is a witty, engaging presence in the early comic scenes, portraying the doctor with soft-spoken befuddlement.(9) That's the difference between comic drama and corporate motivation.(10) Not unless he is simply to reacting to the comic timing instead of the core of the joke, which is possible.(11) His exploits make for comic entertainment on these increasingly cold nights in.(12) They're also frequently funny, though the comic scenes are almost invariably laced with tragedy or fear.(13) You do not need to be a great comic writer to give written or spoken communication a humorous edge.(14) Some messages are genuinely funny, others unintentionally comic .(15) It may have been written in a comic style, but it's hardly the barrel of laughs the reviewers make it out to be.(16) It's both funny and sad, but thanks to the poet's excellent comic timing, it's mostly funny.
(1) comic book :: komikslar
(2) comic strip :: kulgili strip
(3) comic books :: qiziqarli kitoblar
(4) comic relief :: kulgili yordam
(5) comic dialog :: qiziqarli dialog
1. humorous ::
2. risible ::
3. comedian ::
4. comic strip ::
1. lame ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Me too.
- You can go to the COMIC book store...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Is this a COMIC book store
or a rave at the third little pig's house?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
He gives us a 20 percent discount
at his COMIC book store.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
They didn't take my COMIC books.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
"We met at the
COMIC book store.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: comic
Meaning and definitions of comic, translation in Uzbek language for comic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of comic in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "comic"
What comic means in Uzbek, comic meaning
in Uzbek, comic definition, examples and pronunciation
of comic in Uzbek language.