amalga oshirmoq, sodir qilmoq, fikrini ochiq ifoda etmoq, va'da bermoq
Verb(1) perform an act, usually with a negative connotation(2) give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause(3) cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution(4) confer a trust upon(5) make an investment(6) engage in or perform
(1) they were reluctant to commit themselves to an opinion(2) They will commit immoral acts for their organisations they might not consider committing for themselves.(3) once I commit I tend to get scared(4) Because he knows that this Government will not commit the resources that the police need.(5) try it out before you commit to a purchase(6) I happily commit this bill to the select committee.(7) The therapist and his supervisor decided to commit Poddar to hospital and called the police to help.(8) Those events led authorities to commit Wolfli to the Waldau Psychiatric Clinic near Bern in 1895, where he was diagnosed as schizophrenic and remained in residence until his death 35 years later.(9) she didn't love him enough to commit herself to him(10) Top leadership must desire the change enough to commit time, resources, and energy.(11) He said the city will commit resources towards eradicating these maladies.(12) I commit the bill to the select committee for consideration.(13) We must commit enough planning and resources to protect and enhance our access to, and use of, space.(14) he composed a letter but didn't commit it to paper(15) manufacturers will have to commit substantial funds to developing new engines(16) Peers have also been proven to have an effect on students who commit violent acts on school grounds.
(1) commit suicide :: o'z joniga qasd
(2) commit a crime :: jinoyat sodir
(3) commit to :: majburiyatini
(4) commit adultery :: Zino
(5) commit oneself :: o'zini sodir
(6) commit to memory :: xotirasiga sodir
(7) commit a sin :: gunoh
(8) commit an offense :: jinoyat sodir
(9) commit to paper :: qog'oz majburiyatini
2. entrust ::
3. pledge ::
4. consign ::
5. hospitalize ::
6. give ::
7. institutionalize ::
8. trust ::
9. place ::
10. pull ::
11. practice ::
1. hold ::
2. keep ::
3. retain ::
commit, commitment, commitments, commits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Men at war COMMIT all kinds of crimes
without their superiors' knowledge.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
You didn't COMMIT any crimes.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
You COMMIT treason
because your children are prisoners?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I asked her to COMMIT her house to my cause.
That's her response.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
We COMMIT murder
on the word of this man?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: commit
Meaning and definitions of commit, translation in Uzbek language for commit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of commit in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "commit"
What commit means in Uzbek, commit meaning
in Uzbek, commit definition, examples and pronunciation
of commit in Uzbek language.