Noun(1) a machine for performing calculations automatically(2) an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines
(1) Such games hint at how best to program a quantum computer .(2) computer industry(3) Since then, the craft appears to have rebooted its own on-board computer more than 60 times.(4) The group built the largest quantum computer ever, capable of factoring the number 15.(5) Participants scan the barcodes of every product they buy using a hand-held computer at home.(6) there's something wrong with my computer(7) computer course(8) he's working on his computer(9) Perhaps the most compelling reason to buy a desktop computer is to get your choice of flat-panel displays.(10) computer skills(11) computer screen(12) The four-page tabloids, little more than newsletters, materialized mainly because the editor used his personal computer at home.(13) The missile was equipped with an autonomous inertial command structure and an on-board digital computer .(14) I'd like to be able to access email remotely from the new notebook computer .(15) computer room(16) Early in his career, he pushed for the Smithsonian to purchase its first mainframe computer .
(1) computer science :: Informatika
(2) computer game :: kompyuter o'yini
(3) computer games :: Kompyuter o'yinlari
(4) computer programmer :: kompyuter dasturchisi
(5) personal computer :: shaxsiy kompyuter
(6) laptop computer :: Noutbuklarni kompyuter
(7) computer program :: kompyuter dasturi
(8) computer software :: kompyuter dasturi
(9) computer engineer :: kompyuter muhandisi
(10) computer programming :: kompyuter dasturlash
1. personal computer ::
2. reckoner ::
3. electronic computer ::
computer, computerate, computerization, computerize, computerizes, computers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can do the whole thing
from your COMPUTER now...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
All I did was sneak
onto your COMPUTER
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I'll catch a COMPUTER virus!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: computer
Meaning and definitions of computer, translation in Uzbek language for computer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of computer in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "computer"
What computer means in Uzbek, computer meaning
in Uzbek, computer definition, examples and pronunciation
of computer in Uzbek language.