Noun(1) a bad-tempered person(2) a whimsically eccentric person(3) an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine(4) a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
Verb(1) travel along a zigzag path(2) start by cranking(3) rotate with a crank(4) fasten with a crank(5) bend into the shape of a crank
Adjective(1) (used of boats
(1) I've also been labelled the ├ö├ç├┐eccentric crank of Eldwick├ö├ç├û by a party with an equally cranky name.(2) I heard him crank the engine but I didn't look his way.(3) when he first started to air his views, they labeled him a crank(4) You can recharge the Coleman Sentinel in any household outlet, or when the power is out, just crank the handle.(5) Imagine then, the situation of the Ranger's crew, with a top-heavy and crank ship under their feet.(6) Think twice before banging crank .(7) move the pitch lever into the normal range and crank up the engine(8) Otherwise, we would still be running steam engines and have to crank up our car to start it every morning.(9) The fact that she was crank when empty would not prove her to be an unstable ship when loaded.(10) He was also in his time dismissed as a crank and a madman.(11) I am used to getting crank calls from conspiracy theorists(12) The connecting rods connected directly to a crank on the rear axle.(13) Raven spun the crank yet again, and they could hear more of the whirring sound.(14) The economist is a harmless crank as long as he is just peeping through the window.(15) I have often said that frequently you can spot a crank even if you know very little about the subject in question.(16) Remember you are producing the action while turning a hand crank on the frame of the drill!
(1) crank up :: jonlantirish
(2) hand crank :: qo'l madhiyasi
(3) crank shaft :: krank şaftı
(4) crank handle :: krank ravshan
(5) crank case :: kurtakli
(6) crank angle :: krank nazar
(7) crank call :: bukmoq qo'ng'iroq
(8) crank out :: tashqariga krank
1. tippy ::
2. eccentric ::
4. grump ::
5. fruitcake ::
6. starter ::
7. start ::
8. crank up ::
9. zigzag ::
crank, cranked, crankily, cranking, cranks, cranky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the so-called biker CRANK
you know of.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
They're not sure if they're CRANK calls
or people he's put up to it,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
were wresting the CRANK trade
away from the So Cal biker gangs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
You CRANK the second
and third axles,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Heh. Yeah, man,
totally makes me wanna CRANK
old Sabbath and blaze one.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: crank
Meaning and definitions of crank, translation in Uzbek language for crank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crank in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crank"
What crank means in Uzbek, crank meaning in Uzbek, crank definition, examples and pronunciation of crank in Uzbek language.