inqiroz, krizis, tanazzul, tang ahvol
Noun(1) an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty(2) a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
(1) The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .(2) They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.(3) They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.(4) To Dyck, it is the desire to help people in a crisis situation to the best of your abilities.(5) This reached crisis point when my wife received a shock from the laundry taps.(6) Dr Williams' decision to call the crisis meeting places his authority on the line as never before.(7) And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.(8) they're trying to resolve the crisis(9) there's a crisis in farming(10) she's having a crisis of faith(11) The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.(12) You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.(13) the country faces an energy crisis(14) the current economic crisis(15) The situation at Luton Football Club has now reached crisis proportions.(16) It is so much better to deal with emotional issues of the past before we reach a crisis .
(1) economic crisis :: iqtisodiy inqirozi
(2) financial crisis :: moliyaviy inqiroz
(3) midlife crisis :: midlife inqiroz
(4) crisis management :: tang
(5) identity crisis :: tenglik inqiroz
(6) energy crisis :: energiya inqirozi
(7) oil crisis :: neft inqirozi
(8) current crisis :: joriy inqiroz
(9) mid-life crisis :: o'rtalarida hayot inqiroz
(10) banking crisis :: bank inqiroz
1. critical point ::
2. turning point ::
4. watershed ::
5. head ::
6. moment of truth ::
7. zero hour ::
8. point of no return ::
hech qaytish nuqtasi
9. Rubicon ::
10. doomsday ::
11. crunch ::
12. climacteric ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
leave channel eight free
for the hostages CRISIS!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
I mean, heh, wouldn't that solve
the world's energy CRISIS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Look, I'm going
to solve the Middle East CRISIS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Well, I would say that this
constitutes a catering CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Yeah, provided he has already read
Infinite Crisis and 52...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Uzbek Dictionary: crisis
Meaning and definitions of crisis, translation in Uzbek language for crisis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crisis in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "crisis"
What crisis means in Uzbek, crisis meaning
in Uzbek, crisis definition, examples and pronunciation
of crisis in Uzbek language.