kundalik, har kungihar kuni, kun sayinkundalik gazeta
Noun(1) a newspaper that is published every day
Adjective(1) of or belonging to or occurring every day(2) appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
Adverb(1) every day; without missing a day(2) gradually and progressively
(1) He was paid a daily rate - irrespective of how many hours he worked - which was presented to him by cheque at irregular intervals.(2) It will be the duty of the depositors to verify daily whether the bank is opened daily or not.(3) Flossing your teeth daily (or, at a pinch, using a mouthwash) can make you 6.4 years younger.(4) There have been periodic mass demonstrations against the occupying forces, but they are not daily and not widespread.(5) A friend of mine has escaped the daily grind for a jaunt to Paris.(6) Meanwhile, the right-wing daily Le Figaro concentrates on the security measures implemented in France.(7) Counsel agree that the calculation of the lost fees using the average daily fees for that period is as follows.(8) Currently fish drying is carried out in the unorganised sector by women in rural areas who work for local agents on piece rates or on daily wages.(9) The daily studio rate for models doing commercial work is between Ôö¼├║400 and Ôö¼├║500.(10) The facility now has a command center with satellite links that will enable it to coordinate thousands of airstrikes daily .(11) He subsequently outlined the plans for a ├ö├®┬╝2.40 daily rate via display of two discs.(12) In Grampian two orthodontists have carried out 10 extra clinics while a general surgeon has held two clinics, all at three times their daily rate.(13) Some, who go to school, work for about fours hours daily .(14) As this newspaper does its daily job, treading between different interest groups, our main concern is to freely report what happens on our patch.(15) At the moment, 90 % of Scots exceed the safe maximum daily intake of salt.(16) Under last year's agreement, the daily wage rate was 98 rupees with an attendance allowance of 14 rupees.
(1) daily routine :: kundalik tartib
(2) daily life :: kundalik hayot
(3) daily activities :: kundalik faoliyati
(4) daily rate :: kundalik darajasi
(5) twice daily :: kuniga ikki marta
(6) daily report :: kundalik xabar
(7) daily work :: kundalik ish
(8) daily allowance :: Gazeta, ruxsat
(9) daily newspaper :: kundalik gazeta
(10) daily bread :: kundalik non
1. everyday ::
2. day-by-day ::
3. casual ::
4. every day ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, we communicate on a DAILY basis,
but no, she is not my girlfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
If you like, you can review my DAILY log
of social interactions...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
They tell me 100
wagons arrive DAILY now from the Reach.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
- Give us, Lord, our DAILY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
You may not realize it, but I have difficulty
navigating certain aspects of DAILY life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: daily
Meaning and definitions of daily, translation in Uzbek language for daily with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daily in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "daily"
What daily means in Uzbek, daily meaning in Uzbek, daily definition, examples and pronunciation of daily in Uzbek language.