Noun(1) a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn(2) an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
(1) In time, more and more use will be made of statistical analysis of data to describe rocks that fall into a few named categories.(2) Spent the morning verifying health records and entering data in the computer; always a great joy.(3) Web surveys have reduced the cost of data collection and made data analysis more efficient.(4) Radio signals send that data to a computer mounted on the handlebars for the cyclists to read.(5) The S Language is a powerful tool for the statistical and graphical analysis of data .(6) The coherent light beams could lead to ultrafast computer circuitry that transmits data optically.(7) there is very little data available(8) These data can be accepted on the basis of the reliability of our natural faculties with respect to the natural world.(9) Some allow you to download stored data to your computer as a way of keeping track of your progress.(10) Analysis of variance and Chi square tests were used for statistical analysis of data .(11) Police time will then be spent collecting together the data and providing statistics that indicate the ethnicity of those stopped.(12) Using predominantly CPS files, I was able to collect statistical data on a number of variables.(13) The accumulated data is recorded and stored because the material flow must be traceable.(14) The other is that he had come to make a virtue of the fact that the basic data of knowledge are never certain, but at best merely credible to some degree.(15) These programs are used to edit and prepare the collected data for analysis.(16) An electronic tag containing an EPC on a microchip stores and transmits data to a reader.
(1) datum :: ma'lumot
(2) data sheet :: tafsilotli ro'yxat
(3) data entry :: Ma'lumotlarni kiritish
(4) data processing :: Ma'lumotlarni ishlash
(5) data warehouse :: ma'lumotlar ombori
(6) personal data :: Shaxsiy malumot
(7) data collection :: Ma'lumotlarni yig'ish
(8) raw data :: xom ma'lumotlar
(9) technical data :: texnik ma'lumotlar
(10) data rate :: ma'lumot uzatish tezligi
(11) data mining :: ma'lumotlar kon
3. statistics ::
7. information ::
8. intelligence ::
9. material ::
10. input ::
11. info ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your scan DATA
will be very helpful to my research.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Twenty thousand DATA runs
and no statistically significant results.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
She's reducing irrelevant DATA,
making a mock...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
you're tainting my DATA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
and collect DATA on our compatibility?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: data
Meaning and definitions of data, translation in Uzbek language for data with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of data in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "data"
What data means in Uzbek, data meaning
in Uzbek, data definition, examples and pronunciation
of data in Uzbek language.