kiyik, bug'u, bug'u ohu
- bug'u ohu
Noun(1) distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers
(1) Police said it was standard advice to cover the head of an injured deer or other animal to help reduce its stress.(2) It should be said that the carted deer run for a much shorter distance than the deer on Exmoor.(3) Why are some so poisonous to us, but not to the deer or squirrels who eat them?(4) Now there is no way they could do that to a healthy deer so I removed the hounds and the deer ran off.(5) Quickly and silently, his warriors parted and one large man carried in a deer over his shoulders.(6) There is no relationship between the numbers of foxes, deer or hares as far as we can see and levels of damage.(7) Today, his son was young and strong, so he would ask Jason to hunt deer or elk.(8) The land around the ranch is a protected wintering area for elk, deer and bighorn sheep.(9) The herald glanced at me, a look that was as nervous and as fleeting as the deer in the gardens.(10) After a few hours of this, and no luck with the deer , we return home drenched.(11) Workers are now desperately searching for the female deer , who they believe is still at large.(12) Every young sapling that pokes its head above the heather is chewed to death by hungry deer .(13) They found a baby deer and rescued it, thinking they had found the source of the noise.(14) Looping back around, I got a closer look at the ears and realised that it was probably a muntjac deer .(15) It took Han a full hour to find the deer and when he finally located it, it was standing between two large trees.(16) The deer , sheep and feral goats obviously appreciated the route through the forest too.
(1) red deer :: qizil bug'ular
(2) roe deer :: Karaca
(3) female deer :: ayol, kiyik
(4) deer meat :: kiyik go'shti
(5) mule deer :: xachir kiyik
(6) mouse deer :: sichqoncha kiyik
(7) deer park :: kiyik Park
(8) deer in the headlights :: faralar kiyik
(9) musk deer :: mushk kiyik
(10) barking deer :: qobiq kiyik
1. buck ::
2. stag ::
3. hart ::
4. doe ::
5. hind ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mance has gathered them all
like DEER against the wolves.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Looks like a DEER
in the headlights.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Mostly DEER, or is it elk as well?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
He's like a baby DEER.
You gotta let him come to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
He's skittish, like a DEER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: deer
Meaning and definitions of deer, translation in Uzbek language for deer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deer in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deer"
What deer means in Uzbek, deer meaning in Uzbek, deer definition, examples and pronunciation of deer in Uzbek language.