mazali, g'oyat go'zal, maftunkor, dilrabo, juda shirin
Noun(1) variety of sweet eating apples
Adjective(1) greatly pleasing or entertaining(2) extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
(1) The chicken tasted very fresh and the sauce was delicious with a strong mustard flavour.(2) From sponge bags to aprons, from cushions to quilts, all covered in the delicious colours of spring.(3) It would be a delicious irony if these actions now deem him to be unfit to sit on the council.(4) I chose the Thai fishcakes and mango salad, which were delicious and had a great chilli kick.(5) Quinces have to be cooked, when they turn the most becoming pink and taste delicious .(6) Golden Wonder was not a high yielding potato but it used to be referred to as the king of spuds with a delicious taste.(7) We knew that we were going to be tasting some delicious dishes when we saw the huge variety of spices lined up.(8) Pork rillettes were a little salty for my taste but nonetheless delicious .(9) No worries, they taste delicious and you will probably find your guests gobble them all up in no time.(10) it's been a delicious day for cycling(11) The prawns were delicious and the salad accompanying it was incredibly fresh and crisp.(12) Now that's actually really good for your voice and it tastes absolutely delicious .(13) Breakfast was included and consisted of delicious banana bread and juices.(14) the food is delicious(15) The wind may change, the smoke may drift over them, and still they taste delicious .(16) The delicious French bread we occasionally buy from our local deli is not French but Irish.
(1) delicious food :: mazali taom
(2) very delicious :: juda mazali
(3) be delicious :: mazali bo'lishi
(4) not delicious :: mazali emas
(5) delicious taste :: mazali ta'mi
(6) look delicious :: mazali nazar
1. delectable ::
2. delightful ::
3. luscious ::
1. flat ::
2. insipid ::
3. stale ::
4. unpalatable ::
delicious, deliciously, deliciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
what they'’re having?
That looks DELICIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Thank you for cooking, it looks DELICIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
They sound DELICIOUS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
- That carrot was DELICIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: delicious
Meaning and definitions of delicious, translation in Uzbek language for delicious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of delicious in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "delicious"
What delicious means in Uzbek, delicious meaning
in Uzbek, delicious definition, examples and pronunciation
of delicious in Uzbek language.