rahbarlik, boshqarish, tomon, boshqaruv, yo'nalish, taraf, ko'rsatma, farmoyish, direksiya
- yo'nalishyo'nalishbir tomoniyo'nalishlari
Noun(1) a line leading to a place or point(2) the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves(3) a general course along which something has a tendency to develop(4) something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action(5) the act of managing something(6) a message describing how something is to be done(7) the act of setting and holding a course(8) a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something(9) the concentration of attention or energy on something
(1) It seems to me that a lack of direction and purpose leads to a lack of leadership and motivation.(2) Their main role is to oversee the school's direction and to have a say in the way the school is going.(3) For without a leader to give direction , counsel and wisdom, any well-intended venture is bound to fail.(4) Instead, the reticular lamina moved in a direction perpendicular to its long axis.(5) After the World Cup we have a lot of work to do, but Peter is a guy who I think will develop in the right direction in Glasgow.(6) They were moving in the opposite direction that the squat nurse had gone.(7) Animal lovers said earlier that the case was a step in the right direction against illegal ownership of endangered animals.(8) the car was going in the other direction(9) That was until we were pointed in the direction of our monstrous destination.(10) To get intimate access and remain friends, he handed over direction and editorial control.(11) Turning your legs and feet while keeping your torso facing a different direction is a hard thing to learn.(12) compass direction(13) This inquiry should have been ordered last year when the Royal Infirmary management was crying out for funding and direction .(14) Barnes's direction hasn't managed to mend the brittle bones of the play.(15) The simple solution is to reverse the one way direction in East Street to northwards.(16) I see our young men struggle because they have no direction or purpose for their lives, and it's more than sad.
(1) opposite direction :: qarama-qarshi yo'nalish
(2) stage direction :: bosqich yo'nalishi
(3) sense of direction :: yo'nalish tuyg'usi
(4) in the direction of :: yo'nalishi bo'yicha
(5) wind direction :: shamol yo'nalishi
(6) change direction :: o'zgarish yo'nalishi
(7) in the direction :: yo'nalishda
(8) reverse direction :: teskari yo'nalishi
(9) direction indicator :: yo'nalishi ko'rsatkich
(10) flow direction :: oqimi yo'nalishi
1. way ::
2. orientation ::
3. administration ::
4. instruction ::
6. commission ::
7. management ::
8. focus ::
9. counseling ::
direction, directional, directionless, directions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So whatever verbal projectile you launch
in my DIRECTION is reflected off of me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
When the wind's DIRECTION changed,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Just point us in the right DIRECTION,
we'll find our way home.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
the threat comes from,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
heading in the same DIRECTION
for the same reason.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: direction
Meaning and definitions of direction, translation in Uzbek language for direction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of direction in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "direction"
What direction means in Uzbek, direction meaning
in Uzbek, direction definition, examples and pronunciation
of direction in Uzbek language.