muhokama, munozara, bahs
Noun(1) an extended communication (often interactive(2) an exchange of views on some topic
(1) Even as these protests reached Berlin, a fifth solution was under discussion there.(2) Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.(3) We are the only ones to whom he can turn for discussion of his ideas and problems.(4) see Appendix One, for a more detailed discussion(5) I am attracted by the second view under discussion , especially its second variant.(6) the specific content of the legislation was under discussion(7) These are quite straightforward and provide a good discussion of the topics.(8) A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said last night that the matter was still under discussion .(9) In Chomsky's interview, as in so many progressive analyses, the discussion ends there.(10) The drama will depict issues under discussion and will star some of the country's leading actors.(11) if you had waited a while we wouldn't be having this discussion(12) Consultation is a two-way process, allowing discussion and amendments to take place.(13) There is a general board where you can enter your own ideas for future discussion .(14) there was a lot of discussion about the new rules(15) He takes little part in a class discussion but will discuss a point on a one to one basis.(16) A detailed discussion of monism and dualism is outwith the scope of this text.
(1) panel discussion :: panel muhokama
(2) under discussion :: muhokama ostida
(3) group discussion :: guruh muhokama
(4) discussion forum :: muhokama forum
(5) discussion group :: muhokama guruhi
(6) heated discussion :: isitish muhokama
(7) informal discussion :: norasmiy bahs
(8) topic of discussion :: Muhokama mavzusi
(9) business discussion :: Biznes muhokama
1. conversation ::
2. examination ::
3. give-and-take ::
bir-biriga yon berish
4. treatment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that would be helpful
with this DISCUSSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
There'll be no more DISCUSSION on the matter.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I don't need to see your presentation.
This DISCUSSION is over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
We should probably
table this DISCUSSION for later.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Oh. I suppose
that's a DISCUSSION we could have.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Uzbek Dictionary: discussion
Meaning and definitions of discussion, translation in Uzbek language for discussion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of discussion in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "discussion"
What discussion means in Uzbek, discussion meaning
in Uzbek, discussion definition, examples and pronunciation
of discussion in Uzbek language.