kasallik, xastalik, dard, og'riq, nosozlik, buzilganlik
Noun(1) an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
(1) we are suffering from the British disease of self-deprecation(2) departmental administration has often led to the dread disease of departmentalitis(3) The infection may be passed on without causing meningitis or any symptoms of the disease .(4) Rather, it is an argument against not leading a full life, of yielding to the national disease of sloth and laziness.(5) he isn't the only one who has that disease(6) The symptoms are not disease specific and the term does not suggest any cause for the symptoms.(7) a possible cause of heart disease(8) contagious disease(9) It may soon be used in humans to treat heart disease , diabetes, and other such diseases.(10) lung disease(11) Testicular cancer is a rare disease in men caused by abnormal growth of cells of the testicle.(12) bacterial meningitis is quite a rare disease(13) many people have this disease(14) fungal disease(15) antibiotics are used to fight disease(16) The main cause of death in our cohort with diabetes was ischaemic heart disease .
(1) heart disease :: yurak kasalligi
(2) liver disease :: jigar kasalligi
(3) coronary artery disease :: yurak arteriya tomirlari xastaligi
(4) venereal disease :: tanosil kasalliklari
(5) infectious disease :: yuqumli kasallik
(6) coronary heart disease :: koronar yurak kasalligi
(7) chronic disease :: surunkali kasallik
(8) lung disease :: o'pka kasalliklari
(9) skin disease :: teri kasalligi
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
4. infection ::
5. ailment ::
6. malady ::
7. disorder ::
8. complaint ::
9. affliction ::
10. condition ::
11. indisposition ::
12. upset ::
13. problem ::
14. trouble ::
15. infirmity ::
16. disability ::
17. defect ::
18. abnormality ::
19. pestilence ::
20. plague ::
21. cancer ::
22. canker ::
23. blight ::
24. bug ::
25. virus ::
26. contagion ::
1. health ::
disease, diseased, diseases
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Violence is a DISEASE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
The only way to treat DISEASE
is to understand DISEASE,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
...is a serious DISEASE, which could lead
to congestive heart failure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
She's a DISEASE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
My family history factoring in longevity,
propensity for DISEASE, et cetera.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: disease
Meaning and definitions of disease, translation in Uzbek language for disease with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disease in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "disease"
What disease means in Uzbek, disease meaning in Uzbek, disease definition, examples and pronunciation of disease in Uzbek language.