taqsimlash, taqsimlanish, taqsimot, bo'lish, bo'lib berish
Noun(1) (statistics(2) the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume(3) the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning(4) the commercial activity of transporting and selling goods from a producer to a consumer
(1) Anybody who wants a democratic society cannot accept excessively uneven income distribution .(2) Air moving within the cloud causes huge differences in the electrical distribution .(3) she had it printed for distribution among her friends(4) distribution system(5) they ensured a fair distribution of the food(6) a manager has the choice of four types of distribution(7) Moreover, there were differences in the anatomic distribution by age categories.(8) You will see that over successive years the relative distribution of these two species has been reversed.(9) strength has two ingredients, high cards and distribution(10) In addition, the spatial distribution of this resource promotes different foraging strategies in these birds.(11) These cartels often provided marketing and distribution services for members.(12) For his claim was a claim about the inevitable sequence of events with that distribution of cards.(13) Any hint as to the distribution of the cards (such as an offer to give up), is punished by immediate loss of the game.(14) If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.(15) distribution point(16) an established distribution channel
(1) distribution channel :: tarqatish kanali
(2) power distribution :: elektr tarqatish
(3) income distribution :: daromad taqsimlash
(4) distribution channels :: tarqatish kanallari
(5) distribution board :: tarqatish kengashi
(6) distribution system :: tarqatish tizimi
(7) distribution list :: tarqatish ro'yxati
(8) binomial distribution :: binom taqsimlash
(9) frequency distribution :: chastota tarqatish
1. giving out ::
2. dispersal ::
3. supply ::
4. frequency ::
5. dispersion ::
distribution, distributional, distributions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His DISTRIBUTION network.
They're not looking to kill him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Don't you mean the Wolowitz Zero-Gravity
Human Waste Distribution System?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
There are considerable advantages
to diversification of DISTRIBUTION...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
What are your marketing
and DISTRIBUTION channels?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
for its equitable DISTRIBUTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: distribution
Meaning and definitions of distribution, translation in Uzbek language for distribution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distribution in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "distribution"
What distribution means in Uzbek, distribution meaning in Uzbek, distribution definition, examples and pronunciation of distribution in Uzbek language.